Hér er grein um Keith Murray og baráttu hans við að losna úr fangelsi. ég nennti ekki að þýða þetta allt þetta er laaaaangt…..

Artists rally to support Keith Murray
Mary J Blige, LL Cool J, Britney Spears, Erick Sermon, Redman, and countless others rally in support of their beloved friend, Keith Murray. Recording stars will join Murray's legal counsel at a press conference Tuesday, July 25, at the Parker Meridian Hotel in Manhattan, in support of Murray's release.

For more than 20 months, Jive recording artist, Keith Murray has sat in a Connecticut correctional facility for a crime of which he was unjustly convicted on the basis of obstruction of justice by key witnesses.

Murray has adamantly maintained his innocence in the now infamous case saying, “I was never in the wrong. I went to trial thinking the system would vindicate me, and it failed me.” Murray was convicted of beating the brother of a concert promoter at a concert where he was to perform. He was given a five year sentence based on false testimony.

Now, an eyewitness to the fight has come forward to back up Mr. Murray's testimony saying he was bribed by the promoter to keep silent (the so-called victim's brother). The witness (who was part of the promotional team responsible for Keith Murray performing at The Sting nightclub in New Britain, CT on that fateful night) swears that he was offered money “…in return for me not coming forward with this information about Keith's innocence.” The witness also states that he feared for his own safety had he testified that Keith Murray had absolutely nothing to do with the assault.

Because of Keith Murray's fame and success he was targeted as a “scapegoat” with deep pockets and was, in fact, sued for $2 Million by the promoters in an effort to profit from the ordeal. Keith Murray has been convicted because of the “bad rap” rap artists receive, combined with, in this case, obstruction of justice by the so-called victim. Since the inception of rap music, rap artists have been plagued with the image of “felons with microphones.” Most artists do not fit into that category and Keith Murray is one of them.

The damage done to Keith Murray's career, as a result of his wrongful imprisonment, is “nothing short of devastating,” says Larry Rudolph, Murray's entertainment lawyer. Rudolph who also represents artists Britney Spears, R Kelly, 98 Degrees, and Donnell Jones says, “If an artist is out of the ears, eyes, and minds of the average music consumer for any length of time, the consumer will surely move on and getting them back is a difficult, uphill battle which few artists win.”

Noted Connecticut attorney, Joe Moniz and his legal team have been fighting to get Murray released and “will not stop fighting until justice is served,” says Moniz. Murray's supporters will gather at The Parker Meridian Hotel to show their outrage at the injustice Keith Murray has received and to call on the Connecticut Court System to correct this injustice

Ég persónulega fíla Keith Murray ekki og svo dissaði hann Mobb Deep sem voru uppáhalds rapparar mínir einu sinni og svo barði hann Havoc í mobb deep í hausinn með stól. en Mobb Deep svöruðu fyrir sig með laginu In The Long Run endilega tékkiði á því.

Vona að Keith Murray aðdáendur hafi haft eitthvað gagn af þessu….

PEACE…

TheWolf