Hér að neðan er brot úr viðtali við Freestyle þar sem kemur fram af hverju hann hætti í Arsonists!!

Check it out.

rawquZ

What was the reason behind the Arsonist split and do you feel it was in the best interest of the group?

Well as far as the group I felt it was all confusion. Niggas really couldn't handle the pressures of being a group and having problems. That's the overall reason. When it comes down to the specific reason it was D-Stroy. He was on a solo mission. There were times he would say to us that he put this group thing together so it could make his solo shit. We were like where is this coming from? It was basically like he said I want to do my solo shit, Arsonists could wait 3 or 4 years then we could put out another album. It was more of a selfish thing. It started making niggas nervous with each other, cats started to argue and it created this big confusion. In the end with all the yelling and screaming it got out of hand. Now he is still basically running around using people.

Are you still cool with the other 3 cats in the crew?

Yea we cool on a wassup level but that's about it. The whole thing wit D-Stroy made niggas fight physically and mentally. I got caught up in the mix of it. I'm the type that don't like to argue but niggas wanted me to argue so they forced me to get caught up in the bullshit and I didn't want to. I ended up getting mistreated and I was like yo I'll just leave.

How are you approaching your solo career?

Well I never did want to go solo after I got with my group. It was like I found my family and I wanted to stay with them. Maybe have some problems somewhere along the line and then get past them but that didn't happen. As far as my solo shit its basically getting recorded I have 7 or 8 joints done. Hopefully I'll get it on a label that can get it to a different level than I've already been.

*Tekið af www.urbansmarts.com*