Ég hef séð að aðrir eru að gera svona og ég ákvað að senda svona inn með Jimi Hendrix. Margt af þessu eru bara flott textabrot úr lögum Jimis.

Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
Jimi Hendrix

Even Castles made of sand, fall into the sea, eventually.
Jimi Hendrix

Excuse me while I kiss the sky.
Jimi Hendrix

I got a pet monkey called Charlie Chan.
Jimi Hendrix

I try to use my music to move these people to act.
Jimi Hendrix

I wish they'd had electric guitars in cotton fields back in the good old days. A whole lot of things would've been straightened out.
Jimi Hendrix

I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked.
Jimi Hendrix

I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
Jimi Hendrix

I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
Jimi Hendrix

If I'm free, it's because I'm always running.
Jimi Hendrix

Imagination is the key to my lyrics. The rest is painted with a little science fiction.
Jimi Hendrix

In order to change the world, you have to get your head together first.
Jimi Hendrix

It's funny how most people love the dead, once you're dead your made for life.
Jimi Hendrix

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
Jimi Hendrix

Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music.
Jimi Hendrix

Music is a safe kind of high.
Jimi Hendrix

Music is a safe type of high. It's more the way it was supposed to be. That's where highness came, I guess, from anyway. It's nothing but rhythm and motion.
Jimi Hendrix

Music is my religion.
Jimi Hendrix

Music is the most important thing. I'm thinking of my future. There has to be something new, and I want to be part of it. I want to lead an orchestra with excellent musicians. I want to play music which draws pictures of the world and its space.
Jimi Hendrix

Music makes me high on stage, and that's the truth. It's like being almost addicted to music.
Jimi Hendrix

My goal is to be one with the music. I just dedicate my whole life to this art.
Jimi Hendrix

Once you're dead you're made for life.
Jimi Hendrix

Sometimes you want to give up the guitar, you'll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you're gonna be rewarded.
Jimi Hendrix

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.
Jimi Hendrix

The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
Jimi Hendrix

When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do.
Jimi Hendrix

When I die, just keep playing the records.
Jimi Hendrix

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
Jimi Hendrix

When things get too heavy, just call me helium, the lightest known gas to man.
Jimi Hendrix

White collar conservative flashin down the street, pointing that plastic finger at me, they all assume my kind will drop and die, but I'm gonna wave my freak flag high.
Jimi Hendrix

You have to forget about what other people say, when you're supposed to die, or when you're supposed to be loving. You have to forget about all these things.
Jimi Hendrix

You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.
Jimi Hendrix