Sá svona kork Um Elvis Presley ogákvað að gera svona kork um John Lennon.

“Lots of people who complained about us receiving the MBE received theirs for heroism in the war –for killing people. We received ours for entertaining other people. I'd say we deserve ours more. ”

“ Christianity will go. It will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue with that; I'm right and I will be proved right. We're more popular than Jesus now; I don't know which will go first – rock and roll or Christianity. ”

“ The worst drugs are as bad as anybody's told you. It's just a dumb trip, which I can't condemn people if they get into it, because one gets into it for one's own personal, social, emotional reasons. It's something to be avoided if one can help it. ”

“ You have to be a bastard to make it, and that's a fact. And the Beatles are the biggest bastards on earth. ”

“ I've had the boyhood thing of being Elvis. Now I want to be with my best friend, and my best friend's my wife. Who could ask for anything more? ”

“ Jesus was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It's them twisting it that ruins it for me. ”

“ Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it. ”

“ You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die. ”

“ He didn't come out of my belly, but my God, I've made his bones, because I've attended to every meal, and how he sleeps, and the fact that he swims like a fish because I took him to the ocean. I'm so proud of all those things. But he is my biggest pride. ”

“ Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it. ”

“ The pressures of being a parent are equal to any pressure on earth. To be a conscious parent, and really look to that little being's mental and physical health, is a responsibility which most of us, including me, avoid most of the time because it's too hard.”