c/p af <a href="http://www.vinir.tk“> VINIR </a>

Ross to Monica: Cheater, cheater, compulsive eater!

Phoebe to Ross: Remember that time on the frozen lake? We were playing chess, you said I was boring and then you took off your energy mask and you were Cameron Diaz!…Ok, there's a CHANCE that this may have been a dream.

Rachel: I'm out a thousand dollars, I'm all scratched up, and I'm stuck with a cat that looks like a hand!!

Phoebe: Yes, this is your third divorce. You love divorce so much you're probably gonna marry it. Then it won't work out and you're gonna have to divorce it, Divorcy Guy!…I'm so drunk.

Phoebe: Your tombstone can say whatever you want it to say. It could say ”Ross Geller, Good at Marriage!“ Y'know? Mine's gonna say ”Phoebe Buffay, Buried Alive.“

Joey: Monday, One Day. Tuesday, Two Day. Wednesday, When? Huh? What day? Thursday, the Third Day!

Monica: This picture is supposed to say ”Geller and Bing to be Married,“ not ”Local Woman Saves Drowning Moron!

Ross: [looking at the pictures] This one seems to say ‘I love you and that’s why I have to kill you.'

Joey: (on what a Moo Point is) It's a cow's opinion. It doesn't matter. It's moo.

Chandler to Joey: You have to stop the Q-tip when there's resistance!

Rachel: I really thought I hit rock bottom, but today, it's like there's rock bottom, then 50 feet of crap, then me.

Phoebe: There goes my identical twin sister, just walkin' along, lookin' like me.

Joey: Hey, I'm not interested in her sweater! It's what's underneath her sweater that counts!

Rachel to Ross: Oh, what do you know? You married a lesbian.

Chandler: Ok kids, I gotta go to work. If I don't put in those numbers…doesn't make much of a difference.

Chandler: From now on I have no first name.
Joey: So you're just ‘Bing?’
Chandler: I have no name.

Rachel: Isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?

Monica: I'm Monica, I'm disgusting. I stalk guys and keep their underpants.

Ross: I'd figure after work I'd pick up a bottle of wine, go over there, and try to wooo her.
Chandler: Hey, you know what you should do?
Ross: What?
Chandler: You should take her back to the 1890's when that phrase was last used.

Phoebe: Hey, you know what I just realized? Joker is poker with a ‘J.’ Coincidence?
Chandler: Hey, that's Joincidence with a ‘C.’

Joey to Chandler: Okay, man, I didn't want to bring this up, but Chandler is the stupidest name I've ever heard in my whole life! It's not even a name! It's barely even a word. It's kind of like chandelier…but it's not. It's a stupid, stupid, non-name.

Joey: You see, the Netherlands is this make believe place where Peter Pan and Tinkerbell come from.

Joey: Well, you're gonna have to get a divorce!
Ross: No, no, no…we can just get an annulment!
Joey: Dude, Ross, I don't think surgery is the solution!

Chandler: Monica. Think. You're going with Julie…to Bloomingdale's…It's like cheating on Rachel in her house of worship!

Monica: Fine! Judge all you want to but, (points to Ross) married a lesbian, (points to Rachel) left a man at the altar, (points to Phoebe) fell in love with a gay ice dancer, (points to Joey) threw a girl's wooden leg in a fire, (points to Chandler) livin' in a box!!

Phoebe: Oh, that explains it, because she called me around 2 a.m. At first all I could hear were little squeaky sounds so I thought maybe it was a mouse or a possum - but then I thought, "where would a mouse or a possum get the money to make a phone call?

Phoebe: They don't know that we know they know we know!

Rachel to Ross: Oh, I'm sorry, were you talking to me or sleeping with someone else?

Rachel: Joey has a secret peep hole, he takes naked pictures of us, eats his bucket of chicken and looks at them!

Ross to Joey: Right after I thank everyone for giving money to the museum, I sing a song about the wonder that is Joey

Monica: Joey, what are you gonna do when you have a baby?
Joey: I'm gonna be in the waitin' room, handing out cigars.
Chandler: Yes, Joey's made arrangements to have his baby in a movie from the 50's.

Phoebe: Oh, look, twins. Hi, guys. Oh, cute, cute.
Monica: No fair. I don't even have one. How come they get two?
Chandler: You'll get one.
Monica: Oh yeah? When?
Chandler: All right. I'll tell you what. When we're 40, if neither one of us are married, what do you say you and I get together and have one?
Monica: Why won't I be married when I'm 40?
Chandler: Oh, no, no. I just meant hypothetically.
Monica: Ok, hypothetically, why won't I be married when I'm 40?
Chandler: No, no, no.
Monica: What is it? Is there something fundamentally unmarriable about me?
Chandler: (trapped) Uh, uh.
Monica: Well?
Chandler: Dear God! This parachute is a knapsack! (throws himself over the back of the chair he was sitting in)

Joey: You don't think my mom's sexy?
Ross: Well… not in the same way…
Joey: I'll have you know that Gloria Tribbiani was a handsome woman in her day, alright? You think it's easy giving birth to seven children?

Joey: Man this is weird. You ever realize Captain Crunch's eyebrows are actually on his hat?
Chandler: You think that's what's weird? Joey, the man's been captain of a cereal for the last 40 years.
(Joey finishes his cereal, licks his spoon, and puts it back in the silverware drawer.)
Chandler: Waaa-aaah!
Joey: What?
Chandler: The spoon. You licked and-and you put. You licked and you put!
Joey: Yeah, so?
Chandler: Well don't you see how gross that is? I mean that's like you using my toothbrush. (Joey gets a sheepish look) You used my toothbrush?
Joey: Well, that was only ‘cause I used the red one to unclog the drain.
Chandler: Mine is the red one! Oh God. Can open, worms everywhere.
Joey: Hey, why can’t we use the same toothbrush, but we can use the same soap?
Chandler: Because soap is soap. It's self-cleaning.
Joey: Alright, well next time you take a shower, think about the last thing I wash and the first thing you wash.

Phoebe: (describing the tattoo she's going to get) Um, I'm getting a lily for my Mom. ‘Cause her name’s Lily.
Chandler: Wow, that's lucky. What if her name was Big Ugly Splotch?

Phoebe: In the cab on the way over, Steve blazed up a doobie.
Rachel: What?
Phoebe: Smoked a joint. You know, lit a bone. Weed. Hemp. Ganja.
Rachel: Okay, okay. I'm with you, Cheech.

Phoebe: They don't know we know they know we know! And Joey, you can't say anything!
Joey: Couldn't if I wanted to.

Phoebe: What if the husband person is the wrong guy, and you are the right guy. I mean you don't get chances like this all the time, if you don't meet her now, you're gonna be kicking yourself when your 80, which is hard to do, and that's how you break a hip.

Rachel: Then the waiter spilled water down my back, and my boob popped out.
Phoebe: Oh, No
Rachel: It's ok. I have nice boobs.

Monica: Hey Phoebe, guess what I'm thinking?
Phoebe: Oh, okay!! How it's been so long since you've had sex and wondering if they've changed it?!
Monica: No, only now that's what I'm thinking.

Phoebe: No, huh uh, no way, I'm sorry, not gonna happen.
Chandler: Whoa, whoa, prom night flashback.

Joey: And you call yourself an accountant?
Chandler: …No!

[Joey and Chandler apartment has been robbed]
Joey: Aw, man! He took the five of spades!
[looks through deck]
Joey: No, here it is.

Rachel: Hey, you guys wanna go see a movie?
Ross: Yeh, sure.
Rachel: How about you, Phoebe?
Phoebe: No thanks I've already seen one.

[Chandlers key broke in Monica's door]
Chandler: I Love You.
Monica: I Love You Too
Chandler: Are you hugging the door right now?
Monica: Um……No?
Chandler: Uh…Yea Yea Me Neither.

Rachel: Guess what! Barry and Mindy are getting a divorce!
Joey: (looking at Ross) How dare you!!
Monica: No. Barry and Mindy.
Joey: Oh, sorry, I hear “divorce” and I automatically go to Ross!

Ross: Wow, you guys sure have a lot of books about being a lesbian!
Carol: Well, you know, you have to take a course. Otherwise they don't let you do it.

Joey: Want some jam?
Chandler: No thanks, I just had a jar of mustard.

Phoebe: We can be guys! Come on, let us be guys!
Chandler: You don't want to be guys, you'd be all hairy and you wouldn't live as long.

[Joey has packed an emergency kit with food, Mad-Libs and condoms.]
Chandler: Condoms?
Joey: We don't know how long we're gonna be stuck here. We might have to repopulate the world.
Chandler: And condoms are the way to do that?

Monica: Mom and Dad have always liked you better!
Ross: Hey! I married a lesbian to make you look good!

[Monica's reunion with an old high school friend.]
Monica: Oh my God. Do you still live with your parents?
Chip: Yeah. But I can stay out as late as I want.

Rachel: If she wanted to be more like me, why couldn't she just copy my hairstyle or something?

Ross: You know how at the end of the day, you throw your jacket over a chair?
Joey: Yeah?
Ross: Well at her place, instead of a jacket, it's a pile of garbage. And instead of a chair, it's a pile of garbage.

[Joey is teaching an Acting for Soap Operas class]
Joey: I’m stuck here teaching a bunch of people, most of whom are too ugly to even be on TV!

[Chandler's drunk from having jello shots]
Monica: Stick out your tongue!
Chandler: Take off your shirt!

[The Friends attend a lesbian wedding]
Joey: All these women, and nothin'.
Chandler: Now you know how I feel. The world is my lesbian wedding.

Monica: Are you sure you peed on the stick right?
Rachel: How many ways are there to do that?

Judy Geller: You thought I was Rachel?
Chandler: Yes we did because you look so pretty.
Phoebe: And because you're both, you know, white women.

[filling out a form]
Monica: Are you currently on any medication?
Rachel: Um, oh wait yes! Blistex!
Monica: Okay, no!

Rachel: And there's a peach cobbler warming in the oven so the plate's gonna be hot but that shouldn't be a problem for you.
Ross: Alright you kids, bye now.
Phoebe and Ryan: Bye. [waving with the oven mits on their hands]
Ross: Oh look, a low budget puppet show.
Phoebe: Haha. Yeah. It's such a shame you can't see which finger I'm holding up.
(Thanks Breanne!)

Rachel: But, Pheebs, you can still use the copy machine where I actually work. But, just come by at lunch so my boss doesn’t see you. Cause Kim will just freak out and she already doesn’t like me very much.
Chandler: That’s weird. I don’t think my boss likes me either.
Monica: I don’t think mine likes me either.
Ross: Maybe it’s a universal thing?
Joey: Or maybe, it’s because you’re hanging around here at 11:30 on a Wednesday. (Everybody gets up.)
Chandler: Yeah let’s head off to work.
Monica: We should go.
<br><br>&#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829;
<b>Tilvitnun:</b><br><hr><i>Ég trúi þessu ekki! , Ég trúi þessu ekki! Ó,Ron en dásamlegt. Þá eru það allir í fjöldskyldunni! -<b>Molly Weasly</b>

Hvað erum við Fred þá ? Fólkið í næsta húsi - <b> George Weasly</b></i><br><hr>
&#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829; &#9829;