Sko ég fékk þetta í e-mail-i og ég nenni ekki að þýða þetta svo að þið verðið bara að lesa þetta á ensku. En endilega lesið þetta nú samt þetta er nebbla dáltið merkilegt.

Friends bosses are taking drastic measures to keep one of the most eagerly-awaited endings to a TV show secret - they're shooting the final episode without an audience.

The massively popular sitcom is finally coming to an end this year after a ten year run, and bosses are determined to keep the fate of the show's six characters - played by Courteney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry, Matt LeBlanc, Lisa Kudrow and David Schwimmer - a secret until the final episode is broadcast.

However, Schwimmer has revealed the ending of the series, which is being filmed this month, is a positive one. He says, “It's exactly what I had hoped. We all end with a sense of a new beginning, and the audience has a sense that it's a new chapter for all of the characters in their lives and it's a positive one. It was really funny, and we laughed and all that, but there is still something that's very hard about it.” <br><br><font color=“lime”>_____________________________________________</font>

<b><font color=“green”>I mean, isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch
-spit-on-your-neck fantastic
</font></b> <font color=“blue”> - Rachel þegar að Ross kom með Julie heim frá Kína :P</font>
———————————————
<font color=“red”>kærlig hilsen, Ripp :o)</font>
———————————————
I mean, isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch