Ross: I figured after work, I´d pick up a bottle of wine, go over there, and try to…woo her.
Chandler: Hey, you know what you should do? Take her back to the 1890s when that phrase was last used.

Phoebe: Oh, come on! Just do it! Call her! Stop being so…testosterony.
Chandler: Which, by the way, is the real San Francisco treat.

Monica: Stop hitting on her. It´s her wedding day.
Joey: What? Like there´s some rule or something?

Joey: Man, can you believe he´s only had sex with one woman?
Chandler: I think that´s great. You know, it´s sweet. It´s romantic…
Joey: Really?
Chandler: Are you kidding? The guy´s a freak.

Pheobe: I broke up with Roger… I mean, he´s a good person. And he can be really sweet. And in some ways I think he´s so right for me. It´s just…I ahte that guy.

Monica við strákavini hennar: I can´t believe my parents are actually pressuring me to find one of you people.

Monica: Chandler, you´re an only child, right? You didn´t have any of this.
Chandler: Well, no. Although I did have an imaginary friend who my parents actually preferred.

Rachel þegar hún sá Ben í fyrsta skiptið: I can´t believe one of us actually has one of these.
Chandler: I know. I still am one of these.

Chandler: Well, you know, Pheebs, I don´t know if being a secretary is your kind of thing, because it involves a lot of being normal for a large portion of the day.

Rachel þegar hún fékk fyrsta launaseðilinn sinn: Who´s FICA? Why is he getting my money?

Monica við Rachel: Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You´re gonna love it.

Rachel: Well, you ladies are not the only ones living the dream. I get to pour coffee for people I don´t know. Don´t wait up.

Chandler: All right, kids, I´ve got to get to work. If I don´t input those numbers…it doesn´t make much of a difference.

Monica: Come on. Let´s get some coffee.
Chandler: Okay. ´Cause we never do that.

Joey: Hey, I don´t need violence to enjoy a movie. As long as there´s a little nudity.

Ross: I´ve got to go to China.
Joey: The country?
Ross: No. The big pile of dishes in my mom´s breakfront.

Phoebe: You´re all chaotic and twirly. And not in a good way.

Joey: Go to China. Eat Chinese food.
Chandler: Of course, there they just call it “food”.

Chandler: You know that thing when you and I talk to each other about things?
Joey: Yeah.
Chandler: Let´s not do that anymore.

Ross: I can´t even get Marcel to stop eating the bathmat. How am I going to raise a kid?
Chandler: You know, Ross, some schientists are now saying that monkeys and babies are actually different.

Chandler þegar hann fréttir að “Paul the Wine guy” bauð henni út: Oh, this is a dear diary moment.

Chandler: So? How´d it go?
Joey: It was amazing. You know how you always think that you´re great in bed?
Chandler: The fact that you even ask me that question shows how little you know me.

Ross: It´s just…well, you know the whole getting-on-with-your-life thing. Do I have to?

Heimildir: Lítil bók með tilvitnunum úr Friends
Ég finn til, þess vegna er ég