Hæ allir! Ég setti þessar upplýsingar saman fyrir löngu og setti á heimasíðuna mína en nú er hún runnin út og hér er ég að passa on smá copy/paste kunnáttu fyrir þá sem nenna að lesa þetta. Skondið hvernig maður bjóst aldrei við því að eitthvað yrði milli þeirra tveggja :)

Low points in their relationship:
When Chandler realized that Monica was responsible for the toe he lost on Thanksgiving
When Chandler asked Monica to marry him because they had a fight
When they went away for the weekend and fought the whole time

High points in there relationship:
When Chandler told Monica that he loved her on Thanksgiving
When Chandler admitted that he was in love with her in front of Joey, Phoebe and Rachel
When Chandler told Monica that she gave the best worst massages
When Chandler had to choose if the dice was a 4 or a 5 and he picked a 4!

The One At The Beach: Once again Chandler points out that he would be the perfect boyfriend for Monica
(Watching a happy couple walk by, arm in arm)
Monica: Would you look at them. Am I ever going to find a boyfriend again? I’m going to die an old maid.
Chandler: You're not going to die an old maid, maybe an old spinster cook.
Monica: (sarcastic) Thanks!
Chandler: Hey now besides, if worst comes to worst, I'll be your boyfriend.
(At that suggestion Monica starts laughing.)
Monica: Yeah right.
Chandler: Why is that so funny?
Monica: You made a joke right? So I laughed.
Chandler: Ha-ha-ha. A little to hard. What am I not ah, boyfriend material?
Monica: Well, no. You're Chandler. You know, Chandler! (Hits him on the arm)
Chandler: Okay, so we've established my name, and hit me. But theoretically you know, I mean say we weren't friends, say it's a blind date. I show up at your door, and I'm like (in a fake voice) “Hey, nice to meet, ya. Hey, oh-hey.”
Monica: Well I'd probably be scared of a guy using a fake voice.
Monica: (sets down some cards) Gin.
Chandler: We were playing Gin? You know if we were a couple, we could play this game naked.
Monica: Will you stop!
Chandler: Okay. All right.
Monica: Okay, all right, I think you're great, I think you're sweet, and you're smart, and I love you. But you will always be the guy who peed on me.

The One With Ross' Wedding:
Well it finally happens!! I think everyone was surprised and excited when Monica pops out beneath Chandler's covers. The night before Chandler is comforting Monica after a drunk guy mistakes her for Ross's mother. This makes her feel insecure about herself, leading Chandler to the line “Who wouldn't want you?”. Then before the wedding Joey ask Chandler if he's seen Monica and he answers “I'm not seeing Monica!”. Later when they are walking down the aisle they agree that they made a stupid mistake but agree to meet each other later that night.

The one with All The Kissing*: In this episode, Monica and Chandler try to keep their relationship a secret. In the beginning of the episode, they are sharing a bubble bath when Joey announces he's coming into the bathroom. Monica quickly ducks under the bubbles in the tub. Later, Chandler accidentally passionately kisses Monica good-bye in from of the others!! To cover up, he kisses all the girls! Monica helps by passing it off as a European good-bye thing he picked up in London. They kiss at the end by themselves.

Monica sneaks into Chandler's apartment in the
middle of the night waking up Joey. They cover by saying that It's 9 o'clock in the morning. Joey asks, “Then why is it dark?” and Monica says “Well that is what 9 looks like, you always sleeps to noon” Joey buys it and goes to the bathroom to get washed up. Seconds later he is sleeping. Chandler and Monica, tired of sneaking around, each make up an excuse to leave town and then go away for a weekend together. But between switching rooms and high-speed chases, it wasn't very successful and they end up fighting the whole time. Chandler's afraid it may be over because they had an argument. Monica reassures him, that it isn’t. Later, Joey discovers that both Chandler and Monica saw Donald Trump during their weekend, but he brushes it off. But when the hotel calls Chandler to say that someone left an eyelash curler in his room, and a little later, suddenly Monica's lost her eyelash curler, Joey can work out what's going on!!! They swear Joey to secrecy!!

The One With All The Thanksgiving Flashbacks*: When the gang talks about past Thanksgivings, Monica tells them about her 1987 Thanksgiving in which she first met Chandler, through Ross, and Chandler called her fat! Chandler is very sorry, but it becomes his turn to get upset when he finds out what happened in their 1988 Thanksgiving was a part of Monica's plan for revenge!!! She cut off a bit of his toe!!! Chandler leaves and Monica follows him to his apartment. While the Monica tries to cheer Chandler up, he lets it slip that he loves her!!! The One Where Everybody Finds Out*: ( I saw a taping of this episode) When Phoebe sees Chandler and Monica having sex from Ugly Naked Guy's apartment (Ross's new apartment), Phoebe and Rachel join forces to get the couple to confess, and Joey wants nothing to do with it! Phoebe starts hitting on Chandler and Monica realizes they must know, so she and Chandler play along, and each side tries to see who will crack first. Chandler breaks first when Phoebe starts kissing him, and he shouts that he's in love with Monica. Monica says that she also loves him. Now everybody knows, except Ross. …Until he gets the apartment, looks out the window, and finds out the same way Phoebe did! Suddenly Ross has a return of his rage problem.

The one with all the sex! Monica is jealous of Phoebe and her boyfriend being so sexually active all the time that she becomes obsessed about proving to them that she and Chandler are still a hot couple. Chandler enjoys it for a while, but eventually helps Monica see that their relationship has progressed to a better level. He gets all happy when he understands that he has just fixed their relationship and it was Monica who freaked out!!!

*MN*
*MN*