Apinn Marcel Það muna eflaust allir eftir Marcel, apanum hans Ross og ég tók saman efni um hann.
Marcel er leikinn af tveimur kvenkyns öpum, Monkey og Katie sem léku m.a í sýkta smitberann (hýsilinn) í Outbreak og hafa auk þess komið fram í hinum ýmsu auglýsingum, kvikmyndum og þáttum.

Ég verð samt að pósta tvær greinar annars verður þetta of langt og ég fæ bögg!
Og hérna koma þáttasenur þar sem Marcel hefur komið fram í:

The One With The Monkey

Chandler: Hey, that monkey's got a Ross on its ass!
Monica: Ross! He's playing with my spatulas again!
Ross: Okay, look, he's not gonna hurt them, right?
Monica: Do you always have to bring him here?
Ross: I didn't wanna leave him alone. Alright? We- we had our first fight this morning. I think it has to do with my working late. I said some things that I didn't mean, and he- he threw some faeces…

Ross: Par-tay!
Monica: That thing is not coming in here.
Ross: ‘That thing’? This is how you greet guests at a party? Let me ask you something, if I showed up here with my new girlfriend, she wouldn't be welcome in your home?
Monica: I'm guessing your new girlfriend wouldn't urinate on my coffee table.
Ross: Okay. He was more embarrassed about that than anyone. Okay? And for him to have the courage to walk back in here like nothing happened…
Monica: Alright. Just keep him away from me.
Ross: Thank you. [She walks off] C'mon, Marcel, whaddya say you and I do a little mingling? [Marcel runs off] Alright, I'll, uh… catch up with you later.

——–

The One With Two Parts, Part 1

Monica: Ross, your little creature's got the remote again.
Ross: Marcel, Marcel, give Rossie the remote. Marcel, you give Rossie the remote right now. Marcel, you give Rossie the remote…

Ross: Aw, how can you say that? I can't even get Marcel to stop eating the bath mat. How am I gonna raise a kid?
Chandler: You know, Ross, some scientists are now saying that, that monkeys and babies are actually different.

——-

The One With Two Parts, Part 2

Phoebe: Is he all right?
Ross: Yeah. The doctor got the “k” out. He also found an “m” and an “o”.
Chandler: We think he was trying to spell out “monkey”.

——–

The One With All The Poker

Ross: Marcel! Where are you going with that disc?
[Marcel puts a CD in the player.]
Ross: You are not putting that on again! Marcel, OK–if you press that button, you are in very, very big trouble.
['The Lion Sleeps Tonight' starts to play. Marcel starts to dance.]

[Scene: Ross's apartment, everyone but Rachel is seated around his table. The Lion Sleep Tonight plays in the background.]
Phoebe: Ross, could we please, please, please listen to anything else?
Ross: Alright.
[Ross shuts off the CD player. Marcel runs into the bedroom and slams the door.]
Ross: I'm gonna pay for that tonight.

——-

The One With The Fake Monica

Phoebe: Oh! The yuk! Ross, he's doing it again! [Points to a lamp which is shaking behind the sofa]
Ross: Marcel, stop humping the lamp! Stop humping! Now Marcel, come back- [Marcel runs toward Rachel's room] come here, Marcel-
Rachel: Oh no, not in my room! I'll get him.
Monica: Ross, you've got to do something about the humping.
Ross: What? It's, it's just a phase.
Chandler: Well, that's what we said about Joey…
Ross: Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal.
Rachel: [Out of shot] Stop it! Marcel! Bad monkey!
Ross: What?
Rachel: Let's just say my Curious George doll is no longer curious.

——

The One After the Superbowl

[Scene: Central Perk. The whole gang is there.]
Ross: Well, I tracked down Marcel and get this, he's healthy, he's happy, and he's right here in New York filming Outbreak II - The Virus Takes Manhattan.
Rachel: You're kidding.
Joey: This is amazing.
Ross: I know.
Joey: I finally get a part on TV and the monkey's makin' movies.

Meira í næstu grein…

Kveðja,
Pernilla