Tilvitjanir Chandlers Chandler: “You know, Donald Duck never wore pants, but whenever he gets out of the shower, he wraps a towel around his waste. I mean, what’s that about?”

Chandler: “Oh that's so cool! Why would a cop come in here though? They don't serve donuts.” (No one laughs.) “Y'know what actually, could you discover the badge again? I think I can come up with something better than that.”

Joey: “Well this guy came by to look at the unit and he said he didn’t think it was big enough to fit a grown man!”
Chandler: “So you got in VOLUNTARILY!”
Joey: “I was trying to make a sale!! Oh man, if I ever run into that guy again, do you know what I’m gunna do?”—–>

Monica: “Oh my God! What happened?”
Chandler: “Oh, umm, Joey was born, and then 28 years later, I was robbed!!”

Kathy: “You have really great hair.”
Chandler: “Thanks, I, grow it myself.”

Chandler: “I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment, some cheese.”

Monica: “Shut up, the camera adds ten pounds.”
Chandler: “Ooh. So how many cameras are actually on you?”

Joey: “All right they got water, orange juice, and what looks like cider.” (Tekur glas úr ísskápnum.)
Chandler: “Taste it.”
Joey: (Drekkur úr glasinu og setur það aftur í ísskápinn.) “Yep, it's fat. I drank fat!”
Chandler: “Yeah, I know, I did that two minutes ago.”

CHANDLER: You can't tell, but I'm trying to break the tension by mooning you guys.

ROSS: Y-ello. No, Rachel's not here right now, can I take a message? Alright, and how do we spell Casey, is it like at the bat or and the Sunshine Band? OK, bye-bye. Hey, who's this uh, this Casey?
PHOEBE: Oh, some guy she met at the movies.
ROSS: Oh really? What uh, what does he want with her?
CHANDLER: Well, I'm guessing he wants to do a little dance. . . ya know, make a little love. . . well pretty much get down tonight.

Monica: “Yeah, with Chandler not getting paid we could really use 300,000,000$”
Chandler: “Yes, because if I was at my old job, we'd say ”300,000,000$? No thank you.“

Chandler:
”Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian…….did I say that out loud?“

Joey: Fine! You hide my underwear, i'm gonna do the exact opposite to you!
Chandler: What are you, what are you gonna SHOW me my clothes?!?

ROSS: I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck…
CHANDLER: Cookie?

Monica: Hey, you're wearing sweatpants!
Chandler: Yeah, where are the guys? I'm ready to go get drunk and see some naked women!
Monica: It's 9 in the morning.
Chandler: They have breakfast buffet…

Chandler: ”Joey kept screaming at me, DO IT NOW! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT NOW!!… Sometimes late at night, I can still hear the screaming..“
Joey: (laughing) ”That's cuz sometimes I do it through my wall to freak you out.."
—————————————————– ————-

Friends eru BESTU þættir í heimi!!!!!!!!