Allra fyrsti þátturinn Þetta er um allra fyrsta þáttinn

Rachel fer frá Barry við altarið og flytur inn til Monicu. Monica fer á stefnumót við Paul the vineguy, Semvirðist ver lygari til að fá sitt.Ross er örvinglaður eftir misheppnað hjónaband.Joey ber konur saman viðísa. Allir horfa á spænska sápu(sápuóperu). Ross segir Rachel frá Því að hann var skotinn í henni í miðskóla.

Nokkrar minnistæðar setningar
Phoebe (to Monica): Wait! Does he eat chalk? Just ‘cause I don’t want her to go through what I went through with Carl.

Chandler: …and I realize, there's a phone….. there.

Chandler: …and it turns out it's my mother, which is very strange because… she NEVER calls.

Ross (to Phoebe): Nuh-uh, no, no, don't. Stop cleansing my aura!

Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. Did I say that out loud?

Ross: I told mom and dad last night, they seemed to take it pretty well.
Monica: Oh really, so that hysterical phone call I got from a woman sobbing at 3 A.M., “I'll never have grandchildren, I'll never have grandchildren!” was what? A wrong number?

Rachel: And that's when it hit me–how much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. Ya know, I mean, I always knew he looked familiar, but…

Rachel (to her father): Well maybe I don't need your money. Wait, wait! I said, “maybe.”

Ross: It's Paul the Wine Guy!
Phoebe: What does that mean? Does he sell it, drink it, or he just complains a lot?

Phoebe: Ooo… I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can't be good.

Ross: Aruba? This time of year? Talk about your… big lizards.

Guys: Hey Phoebs, you wanna help?
Phoebe: Oh, gee, I wish I could, but I don't want to.
Phoebe (singing): Love is sweet as summer showers
Love is a wondrous work of art
But your love, oh your love,
Your love is like a giant pigeon
Crapping on my heart.
La la la la la…

Chandler: Look, Ross, you gotta understand, between us we haven't had a relationship that has lasted longer than a Mento. You, however, have had the love of a woman for four years. Four years of closeness and sharing, at the end of which she ripped your heart out, and that is why we don't do it! I don't think that was my point!

Ross: I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny.
Chandler: Stay away from my freezer.

Rachel: See! But Joanie loved Chachi! That's the difference!

Ross: Grab a spoon? Do you know how long it's been since I grabbed a spoon? Do the words, “Billy, don't be a hero” mean anything to you?

Chandler: Alright kids, I gotta get to work. If I don't input those numbers… it doesn't make much of a difference.

Joey: Of course it was a line!
Monica: Why? Why? Why would anyone do something like that?
Ross: I assume we're looking for an answer more sophisticated than, “to get you into bed.”

Rachel: They're my new, “I don't need a job, I don't need my parents, I've got great boots” boots.

Ross (to Rachel): The word you're looking for is, “anyway.”

Monica: Welcome to the real world. It sucks. You're gonna love it.

Ross: I just grabbed a spoon.

Chandler: Kids, new dream…. I'm in Las Vegas. I'm Liza Minelli…