Þessi þáttur er frábær…Lisa Kudrow (Pheobe) leikur snilldarlega…

Rachel er nýflutt inn til Pheobe, og þær ákveða að fara út að hlaupa saman í almenningsgarðinum. Hlaupastíll Pheobe er hinsvegar mjög skrítinn og fyndinn og Rachel skammast sín fyrir hana.
Hin Ástralska fegurðardís Janine verður nýji herbergisfélagi Joey en hann á erfitt með að daðra ekki við hana. Hann heldur að hún sé hrifin af sér, svo að hann fer og spyr Ross og Chandler um ráð við að fæla konur.
Chandler tekur sig til og þrífur íbúð sína og Monicu, og færir allt til, en man svo ekki hvar allt á að vera.
Hann passar að Monicu komi ekki inn í íbúðina á meðan hann reynir að finna ráð.

Nokkrar setningar/samtöl úr þættinum…

Monica: Joey, did you even interview this woman before you asked her to move in?
Joey: Of course I did.
Monica: What exactly did you ask her?
Joey: “When can you move in?”
Joey: Well, that's gonna be tough, Mon. I mean it's hard for me to be around an attractive woman and not flirt.
Monica: Hm, well, you're around me all the time, and you don't flirt.
Joey: Feel little sad about that, sweetheart?

Joey: Look, I need your help. I have to do something to… to repel this woman! Wait a minute, wait a minute! You guys repel women all the time!

Ross: Look, we do not repel women, okay? That is completely untrue.
Chandler: Oh no, yes we do, my man. Remember when we were back in college and we went to that spring dance, and you walked right up to that girl you liked and you could not stop talking about the Irish potato famine?

Chandler: You can't come in here! Ross is naked!
Monica: What?
Ross: What?
Chandler: I couldn't say that I was naked, because she's allowed too see me naked.
Ross: Why does anyone have to be naked?