þáttur 107 - The one with the blackout Þáttur 107 – The one with the blackout

—Öll New York er rafmagnslaus. Chandler læsist inní í hraðbanka andyri með Jill Goodacre (módel). Köttur ræðst á Ross úti á svölum (þegar hann er að reyna að segja Rachel að hann sé ástfanginn af henni) og Rachel og Pheobe fara að leita að eigandanum. Þar hitta þær Mr. Heckles í fyrsta skiptið. Að lokum finna þær eigandann sem heitir Paolo og er ítalskur og skilur mjög litla ensku. Í næstu þáttum mun Rachel deita Paolo.—

Bestu setningarnar að mínu mati :

Phoebe: Hi! Um, I want to start with a song that's about that moment when you suddenly realize what life is really all about. Okay, here we go. [rafmagnið fer af] Okay, thank you very much.

Chandler: (hugsar)Oh my God, it's her..that Victoria's Secret model. Something… something Goodacre.
Jill: (í símann) Hi Mom, it's Jill.
Chandler: (enn að hugsa) She's right, it's Jill. Jill Goodacre. Oh my God. I am trapped in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre! (stoppar) Is it a vestibule? Maybe it's an atrium. Oh, yeah, that is the part to focus on, you idiot!
Jill: (enn í símann) Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just stuck at the bank, in an ATM vestibule.
Chandler: Jill says vestibule… I'm going with vestibule.
Jill: I'm fine. No, I'm not alone… I don't know, some guy.
Chandler: (hugsar) Oh! Some guy. Some guy. Hey Jill, I saw you with some guy last night. Yes, he was some guy.

Chandler: Alright, alright, alright. It's been fourteen and a half minutes and you still have not said one word. Oh God, do something. Just make contact, smile!
(Chandler brosir til hennar, hún brosir til baka.)
Chandler: There you go!
(Hann heldur áfram að brosa eins og hálfviti og hún verður hrædd.)
Chandler: You're definitely scaring her.

Jill: Would you like to call somebody?
Chandler: (hugsar) Yeah, about 300 guys I went to high school with.
(Segir)Yeah, thanks.

Chandler hringir í Monicu
Monica: Hello?
Chandler: Hey, it's me.
Monica: (við alla) It's Chandler! (í símann) Are you OK?
Chandler: Yeah, I'm fine. I'm trppd in an ATM vstbl wth Jll Gdcr.
Monica: What?
Chandler: I'm trppd… in an ATM vstbl… wth Jll Gdcr!!!
Monica: I have no idea what you just said.
Chandler: (pirraður) Put Joey on the phone.
Joey: What's up man?
Chandler: I'm trppd… in an ATM vstbl… wth JLL GDCR.
Joey: (við alla) Oh my God! He's trapped in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre!

Jill: Would you like some gum?
Chandler: Um, is it sugarless?
Jill: Sorry, it's not.
Chandler: Oh, then no thanks. (hugsar) What the hell was that? Mental note: If Jill Goodacre offers you gum, you take it. If she offers you mangled animal carcus, you take it.

Chandler: You know, on second thought, gum would be perfection. (hugsar) ‘Gum would be perfection’? ‘Gum would be perfection.’ Could have said ‘gum would be nice,’ or ‘I’ll have a stick,' but no, no, no, no. For me, gum is perfection…… I loathe myself.

Ross: (afbrýðisamur) So, um… where did Paolo come from?
Rachel: Oh… Italy, I think.
Ross: No, I mean tonight, in the building. Suddenly. Into our lives.