Þáttur 105 – The one with the german laundry deter Þáttur 105 – The one with the german laundry detergent.

— Pheobe og Chandler ákveða að hætta með Tony og Janica samtímis. Pheobe gengur mjög vel en Chandler gengur ILLA!. Ross og Rachel fara að þvo þvott saman og þar kissir Rachel Ross í fyrsta skipti. Monica og Joey fara á tvöfalt stefnumót með fyrrverandi kærustu Joey (Angela) og núverandi kærasta hennar (Bob). Þar tekst þeim að stía þau í sundur.—

Bestu setningarnar að mínu mati :

Monica: Would you let it go? It's not that big a deal.
Ross: Not that big a deal? It's amazing, okay? You just reach in there, there's one little maneuver, and bam!…a bra right out the sleeve. All right, as far as I'm concerned, there is nothing a guy can do that even comes close. Am I right?
Rachel: Oh come on! You guys can pee standing up.
Chandler: We can? Okay, I'm tryin' that.
Joey: All right, you know what blows my mind? Women can see breasts any time they want. You just look down and there they are. How you get any work done is beyond me.
Phoebe: Oh, okay, you know what I don't get? The way guys can do so many mean things and then not even care
…..löng og vandræðaleg þögn hjá strákunum……
Ross: Multiple orgasms!

Chandler: So… Saturday night, the big night. Date night. Saturday night, Sa-tur-day night!
Joey: No plans, huh?
Chandler: Not a one.

Monica: Chandler, nobody likes breaking up with someone. You just gotta do it.
Chandler: No, I know, but it's just so hard, you know? I mean, you're sitting there with her, she has no idea what's happening, and then you finally get up the courage to do it, and there's the horrible awkward moment when you've handed her the note.

Joey: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man, just stop calling.

Monica: Oh, you're breaking up with Tony?
Phoebe: Yeah, I know. He's sweet, but it's just not fun anymore, you know? I don't know if it's me or his hunger strike or… I don't know.

Rachel: Does anybody want anything else?
Ross: Oh, yeah, last week you had a wonderful, nutty, chocolaty kind of a cakey pie thing. (Rachel horfir pirruð á hann) Nothing, just, just, I'm fine.

Joey (langar að fara og tala við Angelu): No, yeah, no, ok, but not yet. I don't wanna seem too eager….. One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi. That seems pretty cool. (labbar til hennar)

Monica: (horfir út um gluggann) Oh, god help us.
Joey: What?
Monica: Ugly Naked Guy's laying kitchen tile. Eww!

Chandler: Oh, and uh, the fabric softener?
Ross: Ok, ok, now what is wrong with my Snuggles? What, it says I'm a sensitive, warm kinda guy, you know, like a warm, fuzzy bear…… Ok, I can pick something else up on the way.
Chandler: There you go.

Phoebe: This is nice. We never do anything just the two of us.
Chandler: Yeah, it's great. Maybe tomorrow we can rent a car and run over some puppies.
Phoebe: Ew, I don't wanna do that.

Monica: (við angelu og bob) So, where did you guys grow up?
Angela: Brooklyn Heights.
Bob: Cleveland.
Monica: How, how did that happen?
Joey: Oh my god!!
Monica: What?
Joey: I ….suddenly had the feeling that I was falling….. But I'm not.

Chandler: Here's the thing, Janice. You know, I mean, it's like we're different. I'm like the bing, bing, bing. You're like the boom, boom, (lemur hana óvart í augað)… boom.

Chandler: I hit her in the eye! I hit her in the eye! This is the worst break-up in the history of the world!
Phoebe: Oh my god. How many of those [kaffibollar] have you had?
Chandler: Oh, I don't know, a million?
Phoebe: Chandler… easy, easy. Go to your happy place. La la la lala la la la…

Rachel: I could not have done this without you.
(Stendur upp og kissir Ross, Ross er í sjokki.)
Ross: Ok, um, uh, more clothes in the dryer? (Snýr sér við en skallar óvart hurðina á þvottavélinni og dettur á gólfið)…I'm fine, I'm fine.
Rachel: Are you sure?
Ross: No.

Rachel: Where's Chandler?
Phoebe: Oh, he needed some time to grieve.
Chandler (hleypur framhjá Central Perk): I'm free! I'm free!
Phoebe: That oughtta do it.

Þetta fannst mér frábær þáttur, sérstaklega þar sem Joey segir að hann hafi haldið að hann væri að detta og þegar Ross skallaði hurðina á þvottavélinni!! Gæti aldrei fengið leið á því :)