Joey: Well, that went well.
Chandler: Yeah, it could have been worse, he could have shot her!

Hann og monica eru að kyssast þegar allir labba inn
Chandler: (ýtir henni frá) Well thanks for having me over!

Karlkyns hjúkkan: Uh, bye Monica
Chandler: Uh, bye Momimoo!

Monica: Oh, it's so beautiful! Oh, y'know, I don't know if I feel right about this.
Chandler: Oh Mon-Mon-Mon-Mon look, this is the honeymoon suite. The room expects sex. The room would be disappointed if it didn't get sex. All the other honeymoon suites would think it was a loser!

Monica: Umm, actually I was about to tell you that I was going to get out of it, but hey, if we're just goofing around then uh, maybe I will go out with him!
Chandler: Fine! Maybe I will too!

Frank: Chandler's a girl!
Chandler: Oh God, kindergarten flashback.
Frank: They musta read the sonogram wrong cause they thought it was a boy, but Chandler's a girl! Chandler's a girl!
Chandler: OK keep saying that!

Chandler kemur inn með kampavínsflösku, heldur að monica sé ein heima
Chandler: (reynir að finna afsökun) I'm so glad you guys are all here! My office finally got wrinkle-free fax paper!

Joey tekur upp smokka og chandler horfir á hann með skrítnum svip
Joey: You don't know how long we're gonna be in here. We may have to repopulate the Earth!
Chandler: And condoms are the way to do that?

Monica: We're supposed to be spending a romantic weekend together, what is the matter with you?
Chandler: I just wanted to watch a little television. Geez, relax mom.
Monica: What did you say?
Chandler: I said ‘Geez, relax Monnnnn’!

Joey: Hello, Mr. Bing. That, uh hotel you stayed at called. Said someone left an eyelash curler in your room.
Chandler: Yes, that was mine.
Joey: Cause I figured you'd hooked up with some girl and she'd left it there.
Chandler: Yes, that would have made more sense!

Phoebe: Plus, I have a perfectly fine coat that no innocent animal suffered to make!
Chandler: Yeah, just some 9-year-old Filipino kids who worked their fingers bloody for 12 cents an hour! (Pheobe sýnir áhyggjufullan svip)
Chandler :That didn't happen, I made that up!