Ég fór til Glasgow fyrir 3 árum og keypti þá bók sem ég fann þar um Friends.
Í þessari bók voru handritin að London þáttunum. Upprunaleg handrit( sem átti eftir að breyta og lagfæra ) og svo handritin eins og þættirnir voru gerðir eftir.

En spurningin er á Joey að vera hommi? En það á bara eftir að koma í ljós?

Í einum þættinum þegar Rachel og Phoebe eru heima ( hjá Monicu og Rachel ) þá eru þær að tala um brúðkaupsgjöfina frá Rachel til Ross og Emily ….

Phoebe
Well… You know what? I just think it´s great you´re getting them anything. I mean, if I were in love with a guy and he was getting married…

Rachel
What? I´m not in love with Ross.

Phoebe
What do you mean?

Rachel
I´m not in love with him.

Phoebe
Oh, I get it. (TO ROSS PUPPET) She´s not in love with you. I was just kidding. She didn´t go to your wedding because she has lots of work to do. (AS ROSS PUPPET) Oh. Okay. That´s what I figured.

Rachel
I´m not going to the wedding because he´s my ex-boyfriend. It´d be uncomfortable. It´s not like I´m not going because if I were there, I´d be thinking, “Why is he marrying her instead of me?”. Or, like, “I should you know, be up there, instead of her.” You know? (THEN) Oh, my god. I still love him, don´t I?

Phoebe
Oh, sweetheart, you didn´t know?

Rachel
Why didn´t you tell me?

Phoebe
We thought you knew. It´s so obvious. Or, like, you know, “Monica likes things clean” or “Hey, Joey, you´re gay.”.

En svo var þessi setning tekin úr uppkastinu og það var bara hitt með Monicu.

Svo er Joey hommi?

Dæmi nú hver fyrir sig…….