Tekið einhverjum erlendum vef, en þetta er bara of fyndið…. hvað er að???? Það er ekki hægt að vera svona daft.

“WHO'S TONY BLAIR?” ASKS BOOZY BRITNEY
HER own huge army of spin doctors banned the massed ranks of the British Press from asking her questions about September 11. Now I believe I can reveal why.

It seems that, while Britney Spears is undoubtedly a young woman of many considerable talents, her strong suit is definitely NOT current affairs.
Enjoying the bubbly and virtually chain-smoking in the In And Out Club's VIP room, the 20-year-old pop princess suddenly found herself embroiled in a conversation that left her somewhat confused.

An aide connected to Polstar Vodka - who sponsored Spears' big Crossroads bash - asked the star what she thought of her best-known British fan, Downing Street spin doctor Alastair Campbell.

It was 18 months ago when the redoubtable Mr Campbell took time off from attending to affairs of State to attend Britney's sell-out concert at Wembley Arena.

He subsequently let it be known he is a Spears enthusiast.

“What did you think about Alastair Campbell coming to your concert?” enquired the interested young executive as a decidedly vacant look clouded Britney's pretty face.

“Alastair Campbell?” she mused. “I've never heard of him. Who is he?” “Well,” said her inquisitor, “he's Tony Blair's right-hand man.” Still no joy.

“Tony Blair?” echoed Britney. “I've never heard of him either. Who is he?”

When it was explained that Mr Blair is the Prime Minister of l'il ol' Britain, the now in-the-know Ms Spears came over all happy and pleased.

“Oh!” she gasped., “He's very important then if he's the Prime Minister.

”That's a real tough job, isn't it? It's really cool that this guy Alastair Campbell likes me, then."

Er… not really, love.