Ýmislegt um Drew Barrymore Punktar um Drew:
* Hún kláradi ekki skóla
* Henni var bodid adal hlutverkid í Scream en hún vildi frekar leika Casey Becker thví ad hún hélt ad thad yrdi skemmtilegra
* Amma hennar og afi hétu John Barrymore og Dolores Costello
* Steven Spielberg er gudfadir hennar
* Hún er með 6 tattú
* Thegar hún var lítil fór hún í “audition” fyrir hlutverk í myndinni Poltergeist sem Carol Ann
* Hún var yngsti tháttastjórnandinn í Saturday night live
* Þegar hún var gift Tom Green þá kviknaði í húsinu þeirra á meðan þau sváfu inn í því, en þau komust út en húsið brann…
* Hún fæddist kl.11:51
* Hún giftist Tom Green 2 sinnum
* 3 febrúar 2004 fékk hún stjörnu á The Hollywood Walk of Fame
* Hún er núna trúlofuð Fabrizio Moretti sem er trommari í hljómsveitinni The Strokes
* Hún er guðmóðir Francis Bean sem er dóttir Kurt Cobain og Courtney Love
* Hún hefur komið fimm sinnum í Saturday night live

Personal Quotes:
(á ensku)

“I know certain actors are totally screwed up on drugs, yet it gets covered up. Why wasn't I excused for ‘exhaustion’ or ‘the flu’?”

“There's something liberating about not pretending. Dare to embarrass yourself. Risk.”

“If I ever start talking to you about my ‘craft’, my ‘instrument’, you have permission to shoot me.”

“I believe in fate. I believe that everything happens for a reason, but I think it's important to seek out that reason - that's how you learn.”

“I believe you can be the person that you dream of being.”

“I try to make movies that I would want to go see rather than ones I would just want to do as an actor. I want people to have movies full of romance and hope and empowerment, something they can escape into and feel good about. I love happy endings.” – on her favorite movies to make.

“Every morning I stay in bed for ten minutes to ponder my place in the universe; then I wash my face and check my karma.” - on her morning routine.

“Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.”

“I love levity. As crazy as I am, I just love to laugh!”

Laun:

Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (2003) $14,000,000
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (2002) $250,000
Charlie's Angels (2000) $9,000,000
Ever After (1998) $3,000,000
Scream (1996) $500,000

Nokkrar bíómyndir sem hún hefur leikið í:

50 First Dates (2004)
Duplex (2003)
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (2003)
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (2002)