Hérna eru nokkrir góðir!!!

Q:What is the difference between a pilot and a jet engine?
A: A jet engine normally stops whining at the parking spot.

Q. What is the difference between a co-pilot and a duck?
A. The duck can fly..

How do you know when you are half way through a date with a pilot?
Because he says: “Thats enough about flying, let's talk about me”!

A young pilot is in an airport lounge trying to impress a woman. He tells her he owns an airplane, a (Cessna) C-150. She has no clue what that is and asks him for a description, and with a strieght face, points to a C-130 cargo plane on the ramp and says- “Well That's a C-130”.

Heard in an Lufthansa Boeing 747-400 cockpit:
How does the Airbus A340 manage to climb?
By the bend of the earth!

A student was having difficulty with his landings. Seems like he would bounce it in every time. However, on the first night lesson, the student greased in all of his landings.
Puzzled, the instructor asked, “How are you doing that? You have so much trouble during the day?”
The student replied, “It's easy, I continue the approach until you stiffen up, then I just pull back.”

What's the difference between God and pilots?
God doesn't think he's a pilot.

Then there's the pilot who dies and goes to heaven; while waiting to check in he notices a large twin coming in high-and-hot to a nearby landing strip. The twin pilot blows the landing–collapses the nose gear and strikes the props; he gets out of the plane and walks away. Fifteen minutes later, same scene: another twin, another blown landing–same guy gets out of the wrecked plane.
The fellow waiting to check in to heaven is amazed, he turns to St. Peter and says “what's the story with the twin pilot over there?” “Oh, that's just God” says St. Peter, “he thinks he's a surgeon.”

If God had meant man to fly, He would have given him more money.