Mkay, einhvurntíma í vetur hafði ég ekkert að gera og settist því niður og samdi 4 síðna byrjun á framhald á Final Fantasy 8. Það er að mínu mati mjög flott(!) og er með illilega svölum söguþræði! Það er á ensku (ég samdi það fyrir enskan final fantasy forum á netinu (www.eyesonff.com)) og fékk þessar ágætu viðtökur þar. Ég var núna áðan að muna eftir því og ákvað að deila því með ykkur. Fyrri kaflinn er svona meira um að segja hvað hefur skeð fyrir characteranna á síðastliðnum 6 árum og sá seinni er svona meira action. Segjið mér hvað ykkur finnst og (fyrir alla muni) lesið þetta allt áður en þið replyið. Og já, eitt enn: EKKI nota þetta á síðunum ykkar án míns leyfis.

Okay, embrace yourselves! Gjörið svo vel:

Final Fantasy 8.2

The Prologue

6 years have passed. All is good. After the destruction of Ultimecia everyone have started to appreciate life much more. The six teenagers that destroyed her are all very much alive and have plenty to do with their time. Squall Leonhart and Rinoa Heartilly are engaged and live in Balamb city. They work as teachers in Balamb-Garden and are in close contact with their other friends. Squall is one of the Garden's few battle teachers. He, along with Zell Dincht and Seifer Almasy, raise the physical fitness of the soon-to-become SeeDs, teaching them to fight and defend themselves and others around them. Rinoa teaches students to use their skills for good and justice, and as her assistans are none other than the Forest Owls. Anyways, Cid left the garden about 2 and a half years ago and is now living at the orphanage with his wife, Edea. As soon as all the celebrating around the world after Ultimecia's death had stopped, Cid had taken all his SeeDs and put them on a mission to rebuilt the orphanage and open it once again. But when Cid retired, the headmaster-position was empty. Somebody had to take his place and I'll give you three educated guesses who was chosen. Who other than Quistis Trepe? Nobody had her intelligence, experience or her HUGE ego and not to mention her natural born ‘'hi, I’m an annoying bossie-bi**h and you can't do anything about it'' talent. She has hardly touched her whip during the whole ‘'headmaster’' time but she is definitely going to use it some time soon. Now, like I was saying; Zell Dincht is a battleteacher at Balamb-Garden. Much to both his and Seifer's grudge, they have to teach together most of the time, and it has often occurred that Squall has had to seperate them when they want to show the kids real-life combat (although they should show them some, a certain someone tends to go a little bit over the fine line, between letting the defeated opponent lie down and take a breather, and trying to shove a gunblade up his @$$ while yelling: ,,Chicken wuss, chicken wuss!''). Although he still lives in Balamb city, he's got his own apartment, not anything big, just a few rooms, a punching bag and just across the street is his old home. His relationship with the library girl is finished long ago. She adored him so much that she began stalking him and that just didn't work out. Okay now, Irvine and Selphie are also engaged and live in both Travia- and Calbadia-Garden (they own pads in both places and switch every week or two). They are also teachers at the gardens; Irvine teaches the history of firearms (he gave up his part-time-pimp job years ago) and Selphie teaches students to use computers. Travia-Garden was rebuilt 5 years ago, by the Balamb-Garden SeeDs. But now you must be wondering what happened to the president of Esthar, namely, Laguna Loire. Well, after the destruction of Ultimecia and his reunion with Ellone and his long lost son, Squall, he discovered something: after having killed the greatest threat to mankind, ever, the earth should be a safe place right? Wrong! There are still monsters out there. People, who have done nothing wrong, are killed, during a forest-picnic or a roadtrip in the wilderness, by a rondom encounter. That had to end. Right now. So, the (soon to become) legendery monster-hunt began. Laguna assembled his best men, including Kiros Seagill and Ward Zabac, and started on a quest wich would ensure the safety of all mankind. But killing them was to hard. For each killed beast were, somewhere, breeded five other. So they had but one choice: to use Ellone. She would take them to the past, where they would eliminate the mother of the monsters. But how could they do it? Nobody Ellone knew was old enough to remember anything from that time. But everyone knows that life couldn't possibly have started untill after the ‘'Big Bang’' so they started to think. What could possibly be able to cause an explotion, powerful enough to eliminate all life on a planet this size without destroying itself in the progress? Only the extraordinary beasts called Guardian Forces could do something like that. But, instead of thinking about Big Bang, they realized that only GFs were old enough to remember anything from the past and so they fugured; the more powerful they are, the older they are. So they borrowed Eden, the most powerful GF, from Squall (who didn't really mind, since he only used GFs when he was teaching) and junctioned him/her to Ellone, who would then get to know him/her. But she had never used her powers on a GF before so she spent months who then became years, testing her powers on him/her, step by step until 3 weeks ago…

Getting to the past

Laguna's squad had almost given up. They had been cruising around on the Ragnarok for 4 years now, hunting down monsters and beasts, stopping only to eat and sleep. But as hope had almost completely faded, Ellone succeded. She informed Laguna that Eden had agreed to help them on one condition: they would do the ceremony in the underwater researchlab. They asked no questions and went there on the Ragnarok in a group of twenty. To make sure that Ellone wouldn't exhaust herself, whe would only take six of the twenty with her. Laguna, Kiros and Ward were among the six; the others being the three best soldiers of Esthar. When they got to the lab, they went through the steam puzzle and got to the bottom level. There, Ellone used her powers and sent them back to the past.
Ten years after Big Bang. The earth was gray and the air was smoke-filled and heavy. You couldn't see any kind of movement at all. All was still. Except…for that growing sound. That noise. That…that…scream? The volume of it was enormous, making the six men grab their heads and cry out in agony something that could not be heard for all the noise. Five minutes passes. Then the screaming stopped and silence took over once again. Laguna was the first to regain consciousness. He looked upwards, into the grey-blackness of the sky, wondering what the hell could have caused such a sound, and gasped. The realisation hit him the moment he saw Eden floating in the sky, with weapons the size of Pluto, just adoring the damage he/she had done to this planet. Laguna's face turned white and he started to scream on the top of his lungs: ,,OH, MY GOD! ELLONE! GET US THE HELL OUT OF HERE! YOU'RE IN GRAVE DANGER! IT'S EDEN WHO…!''. He stopped and watched in terror as the powerful Guardian Force started to shoot gigant seed-like things out of one of the guns with such awesome force that they got buried hundreds of meters under the earth crust. Each seed was about 20 meter long and it looked as if they were alive. ,,Oh dear God…Eden is the…mother…'' Laguna stuttered. ,,Why hasn't Ellone taken us back, damn it?!''
At that moment, Ellone was to busy, trying to keep Eden under control, to think about them. It looked like there was a voice coming from Ellone's inside. Eden's voice. ,,F-f-finally…someone w-week junctioned me and even b-bothered to take me back here…''. Suddenly they were both at the researchlab, but there was no sign of Laguna anywhere. ,,Ultima Weapon was to strong for me to beat…at least from the inside he was. Your little friends would never have beaten him, let alone get past the steam puzzle, if I hadn't been drawing power from him and distracting him the whole time. I wanted him beaten so badly that I forgot that anybody with sufficient training could draw me out of him. Now, I could just take over your body and use it as a temporary delusion but I prefer my old one. And you do know that the only way to free a Guardian Force is to kill his master without drawing it from him.'' Ellone suddenly started to fly high up in the air, smashing into the walls as she did. ,,Alpha Weapon! I require your assistance!''. The water in the tank started to fill with air-bubbles and waves and a few seconds later, Alpha Weapon arose. It howled and flew up at unbelievable speed untill it was in the same hight as Ellone. There it howled again beared it razor sharp claws, preparing for the kill. Ellone, was helpless, frozen because Eden held her from the inside. The only thing she could think of before Alpha Weapon attacked, was to use her powers and send the six teenagers, that had saved her last time, into the time that was one hour ago. She had barely finished it, when Alpha Weapon slashed at her, once, twice, thrice, and then seathed his claws and started beating her with it's fists. She could only watch when Eden's spirit was set free and three other Weapons came crawling up from the watery pit below them. They all flew off, Eden screaming something about not regaining his/her normal power limit and size untill three days would pass and was therefor relying on the Weapon's protection, leaving Ellone alone, bleeding to death in the bottom level of an abandoned underwater researchlab in the middle of nowhere. She could only hope that the six had gotten her messege…

Aiiiiiight? Aiiiiiight? Watcha think maties? Hehehee! Brilliant stuff I tell y brilliant stuff! Þetta er helvede töff ha? En allavegana þá heita the weapons þetta:
Alpha Weapon -Energy,
Itanium Weapon -Earth,
Marinus Weapon -Water,
Gravil Weapon -Gravity

Mikke bro og allt það. Nú vil ég sjá nokkur reply aiiiight?