ég ætla að taka Copy/paste af netinu og seigja ykkur hvernig Battle system í KH 2 verður

KHII
Battle system refined, in the menu there are 5 options, “Fight”, “Magic”, “Item”, “Trance” and the triangle button.
Sora fights a lot better now but there are still some of the old heartless, like Shadow, which unfortunately are still slow and dumb, so it was a bit too easy.
“Fight”
Sora seems to perform different combos at different circumstances unlike KH where it was always the same.
I also couldn`t understand the action of the square button, it wasn`t block but it also wasn`t an attack.
In air combos Sora looks like he is flying or something, in the footage they also combine air combo`s with magic or trance for more damage
“Magic”
All spells have been refined
-Fire, no longer a fireball that you throw but now it`s a ball of fire that swirls around Sora followed by some flames, it may connect several times if the enemy is at distance(think Blizzara from FFCC but faster), maybe toned down from KH.
-Blizzard, Blizzard from KH Version UP, ultra high speed, pistol style Ice Shot.
-Thunder, hits 1 enemy, unlike KH it doesn`t hit a small radius, but a bolt falls in the enemy (FF style).
In the shortcut you can use all four buttons now, in the game it was set as Fire, Blizzard, Thunder and Potion.
“Item”
Not much to say here now.
“Trance”
Selecting trance takes you to a submenu where you may select an ability, in the game there was only 1 ability (forgot the name, it was long), but it consumes 1 Trance Point, and the effect was that Sora and Goofy fused or something like that, but Goofy disappeared and Sora`s cloth became all red red and black, with red electricity around him, and holding 2 keyblades (hmm sounds like the Unknown in Hollow Bastion from KH).
His running, reaction speed, and number of hits in combo increased.
Also now the Square button makes a quick red energy, long range stab.
Normal combos looked really cool and there where 2 finishing moves, I don`t know how to manipulate it.
The air combos looked like Matrix and the finished combo looked like Zantensuken of Odin from FFT.
Also always I used trance it was always that Goofy that disappeared, but Donald always stayed.
You can`t use magic in trance mode.
“Triangle Button”
Perform action (Open, Talk)

“Auron”
Auron joins your party!, and fight against Hades and Cerberus.

“Mulan`s world confirmed”
In the KHII footage it appeared Mulan with a sword and Sora with the Keyblade protecting an old man.
And also Mulan using Mushu as a lighter to set the rocket on fire in the snow mountain.

Also, the new white enemies are called “Dusk”
Only God Can Judge Me