Er einhver sem á leikinn?
Ég þarf ekki að spyrja hvort hann sé góður, en er ekki svolítið dýrt að spila svona netleiki? Gæti einhver verið svo vinsamlegur að útskýra fyrir mér hvernig þetta allt virkar, var bara að uppgötva núna að ég hef ekki hugmynd um það.<br><br>*****************
<font color=“#008000”>~Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.</font>
<font color=“#FF00FF”>~I'm trying to find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait.</font>
<font color=“#800080”>~Of course I'm out of my mind! It's dark and scary there!</font>
<font color=“#FF0000”>~Some books make me want to go adventuring. Others feel they have saved me the trouble.</font>
<font color=“#00FF00”>~The things I fear may all be imaginary; so what I fear most is my imagination.</font>
<font color=“#0000FF”>~Reality shows tell me what my life would be like if it were run by writers not smart enough to make movies.</font>
<font color=“#00FFFF”>~Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.</font>
<font color=“#C0C0C0”>~The problem with reality is a lack of background music.</font>
<font color=“#008000”>~Never take life seriously; nobody gets out alive anyway.</font