okay, i dont know if you guys have been through this, but when i was playing Final fantasy VII “7” i saw in the shinra mantion that Cloud and Zack made som finger comunication, and if you go into the shinra mantion on disc 2, Cloud get a flashback and see´s him and zack, Traveling to Midgard, and suddenly Some soldier´s stopped them, and made some huge messup, if you know this, then you know when i meen Messup :). well anyways, there should be an extra Weapon in final fantasy 7, and i REALY dont know if there is, just some rumors from the internet, you guys remember, the movie when the north mountain blew up and the weapons Escaped,…
there were 5 weapons, Emerald Dimond Ruby Ultima and ???? weapon.
i have never found the last weapon, and im still searching for it tho, But another secret, if you guys know where Lucresia was burried, inside a waterfall, if you enter the waterfall with Vincent some of his memorys returnes.. Then! when you are fighting Hojo in Midgar, if you have Vincent in your party, then he´ll make a short speach to Hojo after he dies.. omg, there are so many secrets in the game, and i realy don´t! want to write them down, cuz i´m already guessing that you guys know it already..
and.. some rumors about Aeris can be revived, SHE CANT! Square made it clear that she cant be Revived, and there´s no such thing as a Fishing stick… :> thanks for your attention =)