Final Fantasy VII Review Ég var að skrifa review af þessum leik en ég gerði það á ensku út af því að ég ætlaði að setja það á aðrar síður og nenni ekki að skrifa hana aftur á íslensku þannig að ég set ensku útgáfuna bara hér og þýði hana kannski seinna:

Let's begin by saying that a lot of people don't like the FF series and that's fine but if you are in that category of people, then you really should just read a review of some other game. Also, this is my opinion of the game and please don't blurt out rude comments saying that I am too generous.

Story: 10

The story in this game is awesome!! It is incredible on so many levels that if you would compare it to Devil May Cry or Mario or any other game for that matter, FF7 will destroy it. It has light elements and dark elements and sad elements and shocking elements. It has EVERYTHING!!!

Gameplay: 10

First of all it is a Final Fantasy game, and the best in the series. Second, it is an rpg with turn-based combat, but it has real-time in it so if you aren't quick enough in thinking, then you might as well count your blessings because the enemy can attack while you are thinking. A lot of puzzle action can also affect the game but most of the time, if you are an advanced RPG player, well then, you won't have any trouble with figuring out what to do.

Graphics: 10

The graphics in this game were revolutionary for 1997 and to this day they are still so impressive if you look at it from the right angle. Don't get me wrong this is not in the league of Crisis graphics, not by far. These are graphics that were astonishing for it's time but they have degraded since then. But to the hardcore Final Fantasy VII fans like myself these are graphics that can't be beaten.

Characters: 10

Creative, stylish, funny, serious, cool and most of all, awesome! That is the only way to describe the characters of Final Fantasy VII and how they interact with each other. It's simply amazing! When it comes to memorable characters, these are always on top!

Music: 10

Nobuo Uematsu is the greatest in making music for video games and I think I speak for every single FF7 fan in the entire universe when I say, THANK YOU!! It is incredible to have dramatic scenes and, when combined with Nobuo's music, it is perfection!

Overall: 10

I played this game for the first time when I was in second grade of elementary school and now I am moving on to high school and I still play it and I always end up with a lot of satisfaction and fun! This is definately the best game I have ever played and I will probably never say otherwise. If you do decide to play this, then, by all means, have fun, enjoy the ride and, most importantly, when you play the game, you won't ever feel like you're wasting your time. It will be pure enjoyment