1)It's important to find a man who has money, a man who adores you,a man who is great in the sack. It's also imprtant that these 3 men should never meet.!
———————————————– —————-

2)I think i should tell you what people are saying behind your back.……. Nice Ass!!!!!!
——————————————– ——————–

3)Hey can u do me a favour, take a pic of urself n send me it, i'm playin cards n i'm missin the joker!!
———————————————- ——————

4)A man can kiss his wife goodbye.A flower can kiss a butterfly.Wine can kiss a frosted glass.But u my friend can kiss my ass!
————————————————- —————

5)At dis moment in time 10 million people r having sex.5 million people r drinking coffee.100 million people r sleeping & 1 stupid fool is reading my text!pass on
————————————————— ————-

6)The rain makes all things beautiful.The grass & flowers 2.If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn’t it rain on you?
————————————————- —————–

7)i want u 2 know dat our friendship means alot 2 me.U cry i cry.U lauf i lauf.U jump out of da window… I look down & den… i lauf again
———————————————— —————–

8)A girl phoned me the other day and said…“Come on
over, there's nobody home.” I went over. Nobody was home
————————————————- —————

9)This message was sent exclusively for the handsome and the beautiful. We have obviously sent it to the wrong number.We are truly sorry for the inconvenienc
—————————————– ——————–

10)I wanted to send u something nice that would make u smile but the postman told me to get out of the mailbox!
——————————————— ————–

11)From the moment I saw u, I wanted to be inside u, I love ur smell, the way ur tongue feels, the way u tighten and loosen mmmmmmmmmmmmm…………..NEW SHOES!!!!!!!!!!
—————————————————– ——–

12)U picked me up.u took me home.u put ur hands around my waist.u took off my top den u put ur lips om mine.THANK GOD im a bottle of PEPSI.
———————————————– ————–

13)Someday u may lose ur hair.u may lose ur teeth- ur money & even lose ur mind.But 1 thing u will never loose is ur good looks.coz u cant lose wot u don't have!
———————————————— —————–

14)I had a wet dream about you last night …. I pissed myself laughing when you fell of a cliff!
—————————————————– ———–

15)Tell me.is it going in?..yeah ..is it hurting?..ooh yeah ..ouch its hurtin ..ok i wil put it in slowly ..stil hurtin..ahh yeh ..den lets try d other shoe madam
———————————————— —————-
www.blog.central.is/unzatunnza