Jæja það er komið að því, það á að fara að kvikmynda Sabriel. Ég er bæði hrædd og ánægð yfir því.

Several steps closer to a film of SABRIEL
5:37 AM PDT, April 14, 2008
One of the frequent questions that I usually don't adequately answer is about what is happening with a possible SABRIEL film.
Well, today I can say a bit more than usual as PUBLISHING NEWS has reported on the “package” that we have put together and will be taking to studios in Hollywood in a few weeks.

That package is:

DIRECTOR: Anand Tucker (HILARY & JACKIE, SHOPGIRL and the original director of THE GOLDEN COMPASS before he left over creative differences)

WRITTEN BY: Dan Futterman (Academy Award nominee for his script of CAPOTE and also well-known actor, most recently in A MIGHTY HEART) and Garth Nix

PRODUCED BY: Dede Gardner and Jeremy Kleiner of Plan B (Brad Pitt's production company).

I have always said that I wanted to co-write the script and work with people who had made great films and whose work I respected, this team represents the achievement of that goal.

I'll keep you all posted on what happens from here!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/blog/post/PLNK3LDVT9K1OCDEG

Einhverjar skoðanir á þessu? einhverja leikara sem þið mynduð vilja sjá í þessari mynd?
kveðja Ameza