Ég fann á veraldarvefnum áugaverða lesningu en ég er ekki alveg að ná hvað þessi ágæti maður meinar með með merki, eða seal. Ég skil þetta þannig að það eru sjö guðir, guðir stjarnanna, og hver hefur sitt hlið , tákn og lit. Mér finnst eins og hann sé að meina að það sé hægt að kalla á þá og af því sem ég hef lesið hljómar þetta mjög áhugavert. Hér er aðalparturinn sem ég er að meina en ég mæli með að þið lesið greinina í heild þó löng sé.

THE Gods of the Stars are Seven. They have Seven Seals, each of which may be used in their turn. They are approached by Seven Gates, each of which may be opened in their turn. They have Seven Colours, Seven Essences, and each a separate Step on the Ladder of Lights. The Chaldeans were but imperfect in their knowledge, although they had understanding of the Ladder, and certain of the formulae. They did not, however, possess the formulae for the passing of the Gates, save one, of whom it is forbidden to speak.

The passing of the Gates gives the priest both power and wisdom to use it. He becomes able to control the affairs of his life more perfectly than before, and many have been content to merely pass the first three Gates and then sit down and go no further than that, enjoying the benefits that they have found on the preliminary spheres. But this is Evil, for they are not equipped to deal with the attack from Without that must surely come, and their people will cry unto them for safety, and it will not come forth. Therefore, set thy face towards the ultimate goal and strive ever onward to the furthest reaches of the stars, though it mean thine own death; for such a death is as a sacrifice to the Gods, and pleasing, that they will not forget their people.

The ZONEI and their attributes, then, are as follows:

The God of the Moon is the God NANNA. He is Father of the Zonei, and the Eldest of the Wanderers. He is long of beard, and bears a wand of lapis lazuli in his palm, and possesses the secret of the tides of blood. His colour is Silver. His Essence is to be found in Silver, and in camphor, and in those things bearing the sign of the Moon. He is sometimes called SIN. His Gate is the first you will pass in the rituals that follow. His Step on the Ladder of Lights is also Silver.

This is his Seal, which you must engrave on his metal, on the thirteenth day of the Moon in which you are working, having no other person about you who may watch you in its manufacture. Being finished, it should be wrapped in a square of the finest silk and lain aside until such time as you desire its use, and then, it should be removed only after the Sun has gone to its rest. No ray of sunlight should strike the Seal, lest its power be rendered nil and a new Seal must needs be cast.

The Number of NANNA is Thirty and this is his Seal:

Þarna á semsagt að koma mynd og þetta var bara fyrsti guðinn.
Er einhver hérna einhverju nær en ég? eða er þetta kannski bara einhver rugludallur að tala um eitthvað ancient dæmi.

http://www.dragonspells.org/Paid_for_Books/necronomicon_Part_1_A.htm

Bætt við 27. september 2007 - 21:10
Já, ég held að þetta sé nú eitthvað plott;

If you are needing more than one spell, I do offer discounts for multiple spells if you order them at one time. You can save time and money this way. In some cases I give 25% off the price. If you are interested just e-mail me and I will be more than happy to assist you…

If you need a customized spell that is not one the list, please e-mail me and I will get back to you within 24 hrs.

haha, en þetta er samt áhugaverð lesning.
Born to Raise Hell