Þetta er á að vera sönn saga.
Á einhvern undarlegann hátt á ég erfitt með að trúa því að þetta sé satt. En endilega segið skoðanir ykkar á þessu. Er þetta satt eða ekki?

VAMPIRE STORY

Date: Sun, 16 Oct 1994 22:42:35 EDT
Story-type: Actual Vampire Experience

Let me begin by sharing with you my background with the occult. (This does have some relevency to my story.) I have always been interested in the strange and unexplained. I love to read stories, both true and fiction, about ghosts, UFOs, poltergeists, the Bermuda Triangle, psychic incidences, etc. I never read much about vampires. I was never very interested… thought it was just a movie. Well, anyway, this last year in high school, I met two people who were interested in vampires. The one subscibed to a newsletter and got mail from self-pronounced vampires. But we always just thought of them as psychos, and it was fun to read their letters during lunch. The other was more quiet and withdrawn. Anyway, I'm just trying to say that I was not a believer, and I never really thought too much about it. Oh! And I never watched Dracula before, either.

I will start from the beginning. Last Spring, I broke up with a long time boyfriend, and I was really feeling alone and depressed. A friend of mine had put an ad in the personals, and the dates she got weren't odd and deformed. So, I thought that I would give it a try. I was looking for someone with style and personality, but almost everyone sounded dull and very much alike. Except on the last week that it ran, one guy had caught my attention. He didn't really say that much, but I knew he was the one that I wanted to see.

So, I called him, and we talked for a little while. He told me about how he likes to travel out of the country a lot. He said that he could speak many languages. I made him say something in Italian, French, Russian, Arabic, German, and Japanese. I was impressed! They all sounded authentic to me. I couldn't understand how he could know all these languages, when I couldn't even speak Spanish after three horrible years of Spanish classes. He is only twenty and never went to college. I just wrote it off as being easier since he has traveled a lot. He was living in a beach resort city with his uncle. He showed such a strong distaste for that city and the U.S. in general. It was the culture that he hated. I can't say that I blame him, that city is a dump!

We really liked talking to each other and were eager to meet. We arranged to go out the next night after I was done work. I got done at eight o'clock, and I drove to his house. It was an hour away. I neglected to realize that it was going to be nearly impossible to read the house numbers in the dark. I drove back and forth down his street many times trying to read numbers. When I finally narrowed it down to what block he lived on, I noticed him standing outside. (By the way, let's call him Sam. I'm tired of saying “he” a lot and I want to preserve his identity.)

Sam looked different than I was expecting. He was handsome in an unusual way. He looked and acted European. I liked that. We took a long walk and talked some more. I will only tell about the things that are relevent to this story. Sam revealed that he was from Canada. He also said that he loved to stay out all night. (When I called him for the first time, I woke him up at 3 o'clock in the afternoon!) Sam was telling me about how he likes to wear vintage clothes and how he had his eye on a French Revolutionary coat. He also told me that he is very old-fashioned. He also started to speak in Latin and old English. I found all that he had to say fascinating, but thoughts on vampires were far from my mind.

After a while, we walked down on the beach and sat on a lifeguard's chair. The scene was perfect. Sam claimed that he could read a person by looking into their eyes. I didn't believe him. I dared him to tell me what I was thinking at that exact moment. He said that he would have to look for a long time before he could determine. We were talking about our past relationships and I said about how I could have loved my last boyfriend forever if only he hadn't done what he did. (Another very long story. It spans three years.) Suddenly, he said that it is impossible to love forever. He was very vehement about it.
We got quiet. I started to think for a while. Then it occurred to me how perfect this scene was and how I wanted him to kiss me. Just as soon as the thought went through my head, he leaned over and kissed me. Sam is a VERY good kisser. So, the next ten minutes were spent kissing and kissing. That was it. There was no pressure to go any farther. It made me feel safe.

Later, we got down from the seat and started back to his place.
Halfway across the beach, he suprised me by suddenly taking me into his arms and kissing me again. This time it made me very dizzy, since I was standing up. I never had that happen to me before. When we finally got back to his place, he put some European gothic music on and lit candles and incense. We continued kissing and cuddling. It could have went on forever. He sat up and changed his position a little. That's when I got a good look at his face. His crystal blue eyes were unnaturally bright and his teeth glowed for the first time tonight. At that moment, everything made sense! I sat bolt upright and probed into his mouth with my hand. His teeth looked very long. I stammered, “Your aaa vvvvvampire!”

He just laughed and said, “Maybe I am, maybe I'm not.” But I felt that I knew the truth. I was very frightened, so that was the end of the date. I told him to call me again, because I am just shaken up now and will probably be fine later. I was shaking as I walked back to my car. I thought about it during the ride home and decided to talk to my friends about it.

The next day, I went to school and franticly searched for either of the two friends. My closer one was absent that day. The other one was going on a school trip with me that day. It was going to be a two hour ride. (Although she was quiet about her vampire beliefs, we did talk a lot about other things. She understands me.) As soon as I saw her, she could tell what I was going to ask her. We talked all the way there about it. She told me that she is one also and explained a lot about vampires to me. Many things that she told me matched up with how he acted. At the end of the day, I was convinced to see him again. I felt bad for the way I acted and was afraid that he would never call me again.

I was wrong. Sam called me at work just when I was sitting down to have a break. It was perfect timing. I apologized for the stupid way I acted, and he said that it was alright. We arranged another meeting for a couple days later.

When I reached his house for the second time, he was outside waiting, again. Sam was still jumping around my questions about what he really is. Finally, he admitted that he was a vampire. He told me that he is only revealing this to me because I figured it out for myself. I asked him how old he really is, but he refused to answer that. He did say some things in what he said was Samaritan. He hinted that he was a child of the milennia. Sam told me a lot of interesting things now. Stories from his past. He even claimed to have a picture of himself hanging in Ellis Island. There is really so much more, but I think I made my point.

We spent so much time close together like this. He showed such sadness as he recounted the past. Sorrow over the loss of loves, children, friends, etc. He told me that he is now uncapable of loving because he has been hurt too many times. I felt so sad for him, and I began to cry. He looked at me sadly and said that he can no longer cry nor feel. This hurt badly because I fell in love with him. It just happened, and still, to this day, I love him with all of my heart. He looked into my eyes and said that I am so beautiful and yet my soul is even more so. We kissed some more and he got very close to my neck. I was a little nervous, but I trusted him somehow.

The next time that I saw him, he was a little more agressive. He laid down on top of me and started kissing me very intensely. He used his teeth and he was sucking on the skin on my neck. Although, I was afraid he was going to bite me, I didn't want him to stop. The night passed like before. On my drive home, I noticed that he had given me a hickey. I was annoyed because before he had said that he never gives hickeys.

When I told him about the hickey, he acted surprised. He began to back off from me. From what my friend told me, I think I know why he did that. I think that he lost control of his desires and almost drank my blood. Now, he is afraid that it will go too far. He seems rather reluctant to bring me into his world of darkness and despair. We lost contact for a while.

It was impossible for me to stop thinking about him. Whenever I do think about him, I begin to cry over his loneliness. I want to become like him and keep him company for eternity. I feel the craving to let him drink some of my blood and I would like to taste his. The desire is unbearable. (And sometimes I feel a slight tingle where he gave me that hickey, even though it has long since disappeared.)

I have regained contact with him, but I am away at college and cannot see him. We do write each other. This semester I'm taking Latin and at the end of some of the letters, I write a message in Latin. He can understand it. He knows how I feel, but he doesn't want to curse me. I understand his point, but now that I know about it, I can't help wanting it.

Well, that's most of the story. There is so much more I could say about him, but it could go on for a long time. (not forever) It is so hard to learn that something believed to be a fairy tale is actually true. I know that vampires do exist. However, they are not all evil. Sam has the most beautiful soul in the world. I feel it in me every time he looks at me with those magical eyes.

<br><br><b>“Most of my money I spent on beer and women, the rest I just wasted.”</b>
<a href=“mailto:666hell@visir.is”>666hell@visir.is</a>
<i>“Sumir vangaveltumenn halda að hinn skyggni maður sjái hvaðeina. Ef hann uppfyllir svo ekki það sem af honum er vænst, dæma hinir óupplýstu hann óhæfan.”</i>-Gerard Croiset
Vatn er gott