(before I start, I want to mention I'm on a english Computer and don'e have any Icelantic letters on it.. so it is kinda hard to write this in Icelantic so this has to be in English. sorry about that)

I need to Rant about Iceland Animations, www.myweb.is

basicly EVERYTHING on the webage is by me,
characters and so on.. I worked there for 6 months and was promiced pay, at least 180 a month, every month the so called “owner” Brynjar, promiced pay every month, always saying tomorrow, next week, so on..
paying maybe a 1000 kr when I got irratated,
wanting pay…

they STILL won't pay me, and I did desighn and draw the office one character, “Einar” and the new look of the BT mouse.. and many other things, and I have not seen a penny.
they say all the money goes in THEIR house rent and THEIR bills.. wich has NOTHING to do with
employers, right??
and it was not only me, the colourist was left out in the cold as well,
the Company got loads of money.. They still don't want to pay us, the artists. Note, they, the owners, can't draw ANYTHING njada!

is this fair?? they fraud artists of the internet as well, use their art, and do NOT pay them, ceep it for them self! that company is a fraud and something needs to be done..

It needs to spread out that Iceland Animations, or Brynjar (who owns the company) are peep users and he is a lier and a fraud artist.

Warn fellow artist, DO NOT apply for working there, and do NOT fall for their LIES! they
there is a fraud going on at Iceland Animations!
this needs to be spread! a warning to Artists and animators alike!

thank you for reading.

Evana.