ATH! ÞESSI ÞRÁÐUR ER EKKI MEINTR SEM SKOT Á NEITT AF ÞEIM BATTERÍUM SEM HAFA FLUTT INN EÐA ERU AÐ FARA AÐ FLYTJA INN ÞENNAN UNGA MANN. BLÓM, KRANSAR OG EINKASKILABOÐ MEÐ HÓTUNUM VINSAMLEGAST AFÞÖKKUÐ.

“It puts me to fucking sleep to be quite honest, I don’t really see the technical merit in playing two songs at the same speed together and it bores me to fucking tears and hopefully with all due respect to the dj type that will fucking go the way of the dinosaur id like them to dis-a-fucking-pear. Joel continued, its so middle man,they’re like fucking lawyers. You need them, but they’re fucking ****s. God bless them they’re my number one customer right so I’m not gonna go diss every fucking DJ. But to say you become this massive up on a podium performer by playing other peoples productions at the same speed as someone else’s productions and fading between the two of them, I don’t get it.”

http://www.trainspottr.com/uncategorized/djproducer-deadmau5-public-statement-about-djs-theyre-fcking-cts

Verði honum að því.