http://www.callofduty.com/blackops

Trailer

Lítur vel út

Smá texti sem ég fann :

Dedicated servers and zombies

So are there zombies in it? It's a question Call of Duty: World at War fans have been asking since Activision announced Treyarch was working on another CoD title. Based on recent comments from studio head Mark Lamia, it's a safe bet the dead will rise in Black Ops.

Players could unlock the Nazi Zombie mode upon successfully completing World at War's campaign, and subsequent downloads made surviving the undead onslaught nearly as popular as the core game.

“We really like the Zombie Mode, and as I mentioned I can't talk about the co-op mode other than to say one of the reasons we love it so much is that it feels like it was a fan adopted mode, made out of passion of a lot of the team members here,” Lamia told OPSM. “Well all I can tell you is we listen to the fanbase. Those are our consumers, so…”

Call of Duty: Black Ops marks the first time developer Treyarch is taking the franchise out of World War II. And according to Lamia, that's not the only big change CoD fans can expect – particularly PC gaming CoD fans.

Lamia was asked if Activision would right its wrong and go back to dedicated servers for the Black Ops multiplayer.

“I think dedicated servers are excellent. I don't see any reason not to use them unless… well, I just don't see any reason not to,” Lamia told PC Zone. “We're working very hard… so people can run dedicated servers and also participate in the communal experience the console players get to have, given they're all on first-party servers.”

Call of Duty: Black Ops is set to launch for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, and Windows PCs on November 9.