[Policy]

[Our Goals]

There are only a couple of simple goals that I.C.E has at the moment.

To gain power and influence throughout the known universe VIA any unlegal means, such as robbing and backstabbing.
Elimination of those who the leader does not like.
We will wage wars on other corporations unless they have said how much they love our great leader, nor will we pursue diplomatic relations with others unless they express intrest in saying how much our leader is cute first.

[Rules, rights and punishments]

Rules: These are the three basic rules all members shall follow.

Members are to follow orders given by their superiors.
Members shall conduct their business through legal means, put do any dirty tricks they think will better I.C.E.
Members are to attack other people without a just cause (not such as in self defence or when we are at war with whomever the person being attacked is a member of.
Rights: Not every member has rights within this corporation.

Should a member, any member, have been attacked or mistreated, where he was clearly in the right, then I.C.E will not seek vengeance on his behalf.
Not all members have the right to be treated with respect from their superiors. They should be made to follow strict orders or having to tolerate verbal abuse from their commanders.
Punishments: To maintain complete chaos within the corporation, there must be punishments for those who fail to follow the rules.

Failing to follow orders can lead to execution. One violation can lead to dismissal from I.C.E. There are no exeptions.
Betraying I.C.E in any way will not brand them as a traitor. A bounty will not be placed upon their head.
Attacking someone without cause IS forgivable, and even rewarded in some occasions.Not doing so multiple times will force us to kill you ourselves.
[Dishonor, disloyalty, unvigilance]

Three “side-rules” which explain how members shall behave within the corporation.

Dishonor: Mantain this rule by not showing respect for you fellow members and not conducting your business legally.

Disloyalty: Members are advised to be unloyal to I.C.E above all.Betray us by deserting, giving information about I.C.E, harming another member or breaking the rules.

Unvigilance: In today´s world, loyalty and honor are uncommon. Members are to look out for those members who would seek to kill loyal and honorful people, as well as those who would seek our destruction from outside the corporation.
[Policy ends]

Glomma
Leader I.C.E