Recruitment

OUR YOUTH is a small corporation of dedicated veteran players,
We are seeking to recruit new and veteran player alike..

What we seek in you:

• Player attitude.Friendly, open and cooperative players, with a warped sense of humour are always welcome..

• Willing to mine
we need good miners .. to mine ore for our ships , every members will mine when we go mine..

• PvP. We're primarily a PvP corporation, all members have to acquire at least some level of capability with crusiers or better, and work toward increased survivability in combat. We do not seek out conflict, but on occasions it comes knocking, at these time we expect all member to pull on their flight suits and SCRAMBLE all available ships in to the combat arena and help defend Corporation and Alliance

What we can offer you:

• Corp. A stable Corp. of friendly players dedicated to Corp. and each other, we work together to make a better gaming life for all..

• Training. We share our knowledge base, practical and technical, everything from skill books, hunting, PvP basics, manufacture, organize skill priorities, run agents. Veteran Players may already know all of this stuff, but we're looking for new players too

• Blueprint. We have an extensive catalogue of Bpo's - ammo, guns, modules, indies, frigates, destroyers, cruisers, Battle Cruiser and Battleships. If you need something building talk to the Industrial Department or become one of its members and help others with there construction needs

Our primary goal is 'To have fun

We are based at enderailen third station down the list

For more info or help convo Jenna_xxcyborg or Maybelline VIÐ ERUM ÍSLENSKIR BTW 