-First Encounter-

TzuKalle Asteroid Field 4….
RAID mining outpost….

Tzukalle is known for it's rich mineral fields and it's high security level and there for it is called one of the best places to mine at.

After 10 hours of mining and transporting Raid's miner squad ?The Tropists? were on a good way in completing their task.
Raid Hq had told them that the miner squad didn't need any protection because of the high security level.
Raid had sent 6 miners and 4 transporters all of them were under the four stripe commander Com. Irtuctis Cosmos.
Min1.: Aren't we near finishing this commander?
Com.: Yea just 3 more loads of minerals to go
Min2.: Sir that's it we've completed the task, 70k of minerals have been mined, transported and refined.
Com.: Good well let's head for hq
All.: Yes sir
Tra1.: Sir I'm picking up some strange signals …no wait they dissappeard must be something wrong with my scanner.
Com.: We'll have it check at hq think there is something wrong with mine to.
Min4.: Sir I can't warp
Com.: Well..looks like we'll have to move slow then, I'll report to hq that we'll be arriving later.
Com.: ….What's this… I can't talk to hq …. maybe there is something about this system.
Min2.: Sir I think my engine just died because I´m not moving.
Tra3.: Sir What's that!!!!!!

RAID OUTPOST….
PETIRMA…

Arictus Lando: Any News from the mining mission at TzuKalle?
Shadowhawk No sir… We are still trying to contact them but there is no response
Yoyo Knomi: It look's like the system just dropped from our maps.. we have no contact with the stations there nor the ships…. it's like nothings there anymore…
Arictus: Do we have any units there?
Shadowhawk: Yes sir I think we do have a few units on a scout mission Arictus: Hmmm who commands that squadron
Knomi: that would be General Animo sir
Articus: Message him to meet me in the A.R.T.S tactical room.

Articus and Animo meet in the Tactical room
Articus: It looks like Tzukalle had dissappeard from our maps with the stations, planets and 11 of our units…. I want to send 3 scouts into that area and see what happens.
Animo: I have a few scouts in that area they ll be there in 2-3 hours
Articus: Make them report in as soon as they arrive.
Animo: Off cource and I'll prepare the army.

Discura….
Raid Scouts in orbit of Discura Prime…

Scout1: Well boys we have to split up me, Narut and David have to go to TzuKalle and check on some mining squadron we'll be back in 4-6 hours
OtherScout: Roger That
Scout1: We must hurry up and find out what happened to the mining squadron

So the scouts made haste to TzuKalle, they would have to make 4-5 jumps to get there.
When they came into the last system they speeded their engines up so that they would be quicker to get there.
When they were coming to the jump gate 5 unknown ships headed their way and targeted them without a cause.
The scouts quickly activated their shields and targeted them likewise.
The ships approached each other without a word.
The scouts tried to hail them but without a response.
Suddenly the unknown ships started shooting at the scouts and they were quick in surrounding them.
The difference of training that theses two groups had was quickly obvious.
One of the unknown ships shot one of it's own making it easier for the scouts in destroying these definite recruits.
The fight was quickly and easily won for the raid scouts who had received small damages.

Now They hurried for the Gate of TzuKalle.
When they came they……………

The rest of the story will come soon.

<br><br>Never A Dull Moment