Baviasi bombardment

It was a normal day in Baviasi and the people of Planet Baviasi X were doing their ordianry routines as they did every morning. On Baviasi X there was a City full of life where the families of Amarr navy pilots were given a home and good jobs. One of those families was the family of
Sasha Virakko who was a carrier pilot who flew haulers into battle to provide soldiers
with ammo and medical supplies and also did the occational cargo run for a friend of her´s
that worked as an agent. But today she was off duty, a well deserved holiday from
the action of her work. And what better way to spent the holiday than in the arms of her family
on Baviasi X. As she stepped out of the shuttle with her luggage looking around too see if she could see a familiar face she looked almost like a different person. In her uniform she looked very respectable and somtimes she even looked a little intimidating, but now…standin there in the docking hall she just looked like a normal citizen of Baviasi capital. After she had stood there for a minute or two she suddenly started to smile. “Hey! mo, dad, over here” and then she ran off to her family. Of course everybody was thrilled to see her. After they had picked up the rest of her luggage they all went home and had something to eat.

After dinner she told her family some new war stories as she did every time she came for a visit.
“That was a close call i tell ya, we could have died!” Sasha said and yawned, “Well its been a long day” said her father and stood up and said good night to everybody. Her father was a big man, he was the boss of a construcktion crew in the city, her mother was a littlebit smaller than Sasha but she was very smart and worked in a bank in the city. Sasha had a brother but he was working as a station manager in a system 14 jumps from Baviasi.

The morning after Sasha woke up in an empty house, her mom and dad had gone to work. She went into the kitchen and had some breakfast and then she took a shower. Then the phone rang…“Hello” Sahsa said, “Hello, im from calling from Exclusive insurance to offer you a once in a lifetime offer for life insurance. ”Oh damn those stupid sales programs, “No thanks, i dont want life insurance.” She said agitated. “But every one needs it and this is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME OFFER!!” the salesprogram screamed. Sasha turned off the communicator and cursed the insurance company.

Later that day she walked downtown and looked around, and then she spotted a man running around screaming “Oh shit, they are coming! we are all dead listen to me! WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!” “Hah, he is crazy there is no threat of any one coming to kill us.” laughed Sasha and walked along the road. Around dinnertime she got home and helped her mom make dinner and after dinner they watched a movie with the new holoreals she had brought with her. At midnight they all went to bed.

*On a ship safespotted in Baviasi*
“Sir, we are ready, no one will escape.”…“Good prepare for deployment, the nearest amarr navy squad is so far away it will take them ages to get here.”

As Sasha was in bed sleeping she suddenly opened her eyes and sat up in her bed. “Nah, cant be.” she said and put her head on her pillow. But as she was falling asleep again she jumped up in her bed and raced to the balcony….nothing there,
but there was a strange feeling in the air, and not a good one. As she was turning back to her room she heard a sound. It sounded like thunder, she had heard this sound before. And then when she looked to the sky again…..“OH MY GOD, OH NO!!!” Through the clouds came ships, dozens of them, at first just cruisers then came 5 huge battleships with their guns ready to fire. Sasha knew those ships. They were sansha´s and they were not here for a quick visit. “Maby i should have bought that life insurance!” she thought before she ran straight into her parents bedroom and woke them up. “MOM, DAD, GET UP THE CITY IS BEING ATTACKED!” Then they got some clothes and ran down and out of the house but as they were coming out of the house. A sansha carrier landed on the street in front of them. “ON THE GROUND!” screamed the troopers as they came towards them, but Sasha was not giving up now. “RUN!!!” she screamed and she and her parents started running away but the troopers hit her father before he could get away and tied him up, and shortly they shot her mother in the shoulder with their lasers. But Sasha didnt notice that untill it was too late. But she got
into a vehicle and started hiding from the troops. She sat on the floor for 2 hours before she was sure everything was clear. “Oh my god” she said silently as she witnessed the destruction of the city.
The 5 battleships were shooting lasers into the city explosion after explosion buildings came down and people died. On the street shee could see bodies and further up the street she saw troopers leading people into the carriers like slaves. And she just knew that her parents were on that ship she saw. As the carrier took off she got out of hiding and started to look for any survivors. She got them into a local medical centre and the robots started to heal the wounded. Sasha just knew that she had to go into the city and call for help. So she took a Vehicle and started her drive into town.

As she enterd the cit she saw only destruction, it was like the city had been nuked. Buildings on the ground, people trying to get loved ones out from under the debris of fallen buildings, and death everywhere. “i got to get to the amarr embassy and call for help.” she said to herself, she always talked to herself when in trouble..“it helps me stay focused” she had always said, but now her familiy involved too. She drove through the centre of down and suddenly…BOOM! a laser hit the building next to her…“wow, that was close.” but she didnt notice the frigate flying over her head. BOOm!..its lasers fired, Sasha lost control
of the vehicle and hit a heep of debris from a blown up building and Sasha was knocked out. “ouch, my shoulder…” Sasha said as she turned over to crawl out of the vehicle. she had only been knocked out for a few minutes. 2 of the 5 battleships had stopped firing on the city and moved on to shoot the docking bay´s. “Embassy is only about half a kilometer away from here.”
Sasha told herself. She started to run to the embassy. Inside the embassy everything was destroyed but she knew that there was an
emergency vault for situations like this in the building, she had seen it in the introductionary tour for the amarr navy.
She spotted the embassidor on the floor badly injured. She took the key and opened the vault. “HELLO, HELLO…ANYBODY THERE?”
she screamed into the radio, her shoulder was killing her. “yes, you have contacted the amarr navy emergency frequency, are you sure
you are on the right channel?” the radio replied. “YES, BAVIASI CITY HAS BEEN ATTACKED, SANSHAS ARE HERE AND THEY ARE KILLING EVERYONE, PLEASE HELP US !!” Sasha called back. “ofcourse, i will contact the nearest squadron they will be there.”

Sasha let go of the radio, and sat down with her back up against the wall. “oh my god, they have them, i have to get them back,
must find them…” Sasha sat there for an hour and the explosion did not stop. “are you still there? Baviasi…reinforcements are inbound, dont worry they are there.” Sasha jumped up and ran to the door. It was the most impressive sight she had ever seen, 3 apocalypses, interceptors and cruisers all came bursting throug the sky at full speed and started shooting the enemy ships.
The fight was over in 10minutes, everything was quiet again, Sasha thought of her parents. Were they dead? what happened to them?
Soon the amarrian troops landed and started setting up medical bases and clearing the city of hostile´s.
“That attack came as a surprise, if only we would have been here sooner…all the carriers wouldnt have escaped.” Sasha overheard a trooper say.
She thought “What? they got away? then there might still be hope…”