CCP feel free to ban me from the forum for this topic, the rest of you feel free to spill your idioc and brainless flames.

I encourage CCP to not ban this topic, as you will see a few hundred supports with the same thoughts chime in over the next 24 hours.

I have been authorized to speak on behalf of ALL of Xetic.

I would like to state for the record that we are now TOTALLY pissed at CCP and EvE.

ALL of the CEO’s and leadership in Xetic now no longer cares about honor, pride, or hope. CCP has turned EvE into nothing but a frag fest.

There is no PvP any more. It has become a 13 year olds dream. Side a station with 50 of your friends and wait for some non PvPer to undock so you can gang them and declare your self UBER L337.

Why the hell should anyone even bother to try to build something fun our worth while in this game when all that CCP seems to want if for it to be utterly destroyed?

Xetic built an alliance in the armpit of 0.0 with EVERY card stacked against us. We had fun defending our space because (however bad we were at it) and held onto it because CCP promised us that one day we would be able to form IGA, build stations and create a defendable empire.

Instead we got POS that depend on empire goods to run and are almost utterly worthless. We got an IGA + War system that ensures that only PURE PvP Alliances even have a chance of surviving because if you’re an industrial alliance your just a juicy target.

There is NO way for an Xetic to defend its space.
We have 5 regions.
NO insurance services.
32 Factorie slots per region
1 Cloning per region.
NO labs
NO Agents
A half ass market and Escrow system.
Choke points into Empire camped 23/7 by gang crews.

AND MOST OF ALL, NO way for us to build stations with any of these services.

You want to know why 90% of Xetic players are in Empire, its because there is NOTHING in our space worth defending 23/7. The ONLY reason we took the regions was because of the promise that we would one day be able to build our own “Empire”.

Fact is that the direction CCP is taking EvE now makes attempting to build something fun TOTALLY POINTLESS.

Celestial Horizon for example, we are a corp based on team work. We form gangs to mine together, hunt together, build together. We hold Corp EvEnts all the time to make things fun for our members.

Now we cannot even form a gang bigger then 2 players because our enemies fly over 50 Battle ships, gang us and declare victory. In the Event that we form a gang that can defend itself the enemy simply smack talks from their safe spots or logs off, and declares victory.

If I wanted to log in every day and get ganged I would go play UT or Quake.

I have spent the last 2 years building my 4 accounts up. I have spent 1 year building a great fun Corp. What is my reward for all my time and effort? CCP moves the game into a nearly pure PvP game.

Has anyone ever looked at the SiSi server? That is the future of EvE, let me explain.

The total death of alliances and corps of over 200 members, why, because anything bigger in nothing but a target for grifers, gangers and pirates.

The total death of any industrial corp bigger then 50 members, same reason as above.

ALL of 0.0 totally owned by PvP gangs who will hide in 0.0 until they are board rat hunting, then they will pick the biggest industrial corp in Empire, declare war and when all is said and done brag about how they drove 50 players totally out of the game.

Eventually industrial players will realize that EvE is pointless because everything they build and try to accomplish in EvE is only going to get blown up eventually because CCP thinks its “cool”.

SiSi is a test server. The day after the server is mirrored it is awesome, everyone logs in and can get anything they want. They go out and blow stuff up. But after 4 or 5 weeks there is NOTHING on the market anymore, you cant even buy 1 missile or 1 round of ammo. WHY?

SIMPLE? Pure PvP and NO industrialists. Tranq is heading right for that. Unless you are a good fighter or in an NPC corp you cannot move in Empire. You cannot build anything because it will eventually get blown to dust by a gang of 200 pure PvPers.

I started playing EvE because of the promise that one day I would be able to build my own “Empire”. I and my friend worked hard to claim a chunk of 0.0 space, make a lot of friends and keep them happy. We did this because one day their would be a region of space with our name on it.

1) Those regions would be loaded with stations we built providing services for other players.
2) The Gates would be secured by sentries we put into place.
3) The “agents” would be our players setting up missions in our space for members to complete.
4) The Systems would be patrolled by NPC and PC players flying our flag and keeping members safe.

Instead we get nothing but bands of roaming gankers that build nothing in 0.0 and destroy everything.

As long as 0.0 remains the realm of pure PvPers and almost no services or other game features are available, 90% of the server population will stay in Empire. At least until someone declares an empire war on them.

Then they will just quit the game.

MY FINAL WORDS

CCP, as of this moment I no longer give a crap about what my members or alliance does, we will use whatever means we deem nessairy to “survive” the BS you have coded into the game. I no longer care about honor or pride, apparently that is what you want since it is now impossible to be a good guy and have a fighting chance.

The most well know players in you game are now pirates, gankers, ore/corp thieves and grifers.

The most flamed players are builders and researchers.

I no longer see ANY point in being the “good guy” since everything I try to build is so heavily encouraged to be destroyed and there is NOTHING in the game to even begin to effectively defend it.

I was proly your most loyal customer and fan. I have put more time into defending your decisions than I care to think about at this point. I have seen some many of my close friends and some of the best players in this game quit because they saw the pointlessness of trying to build something amazing.

If a CCP DEV posts in this topic a promise that all “my” and my corp/alliances hard work over the last 2 years has not been for nothing and states a reason why I will do my best to stay an active member of your game for as long as I can stand to log in and not have any damn fun.

However at this point I am about 7 days from going in to “hibernation” and looking for a new game.

I have LOVED CCP and EvE since the day I started playing, I am now VERY close to looking for a new “home”.

I am sure I am not bragging when I say that if I leave EvE, at least 500 others and perhaps more are going to make that same decision.

CCP, thank you for almost 2 years of great fun, I BEG YOU to return that back to your game.

In closing:

With all due respect…
CCP please kiss my butt at this time or give me a reason to kiss yours!

Sincerely
-CYVOK-
-Celestial Horizon Corp-
-Xetic Federation-
————————————————–