jæja ég bjó til eina “litla” fanfiction í skólanum þegar ég hafði ekkert annað að gera.
Well Enjoy!

————————–

The 14’th shot

I was lying in my bed with my eyes closed thinking about the people on board, then my door opened up and my captain FEvul asked me to pack my bags.
I asked him “Why?” He told me that they were replacing me for a man with higher skill points than me.

I looked out the window and saw the humongus Amarr station we were about to dock. It was so sad to be replaced after all theese years. When they informed me that we had docked I stood up, walked to the platform saluted the captian and approached the check in desk. The woman at the desk said to me “Good day sir, where are you from?
I told her that I just got back from Agil after a long mission with the crew. I was only 18 years old at that time but she knew that already after checking my name.

I walked through a big hallway wich led to the market street. It reminded me at London in the history books about planet Earth, but there were far more signs and built in computers everywhere.
I looked down at the floor and said “next hotel please” Suddenly I appeared at the sign in desk in a very fancy hotel. I knew I could afford it because of all the complex hunting the captain ordered us to do.

A month later I woke up, looked at my self in the mirror and said “thats it I gotta get my self together and start over, Computer transport me to the market please”
I appeared at the market with my belongings. I asked the next person that walked past me, excuse me could you tell me where the ship hangar sale is ?

He told me, look up idiot! I wondered what that was all about but then I realized that there was this humongus building full of frigs, cruisers and battleships in front of me and so it began. When came inside the building I saw only people, all over the place. I asked the computer “how many people are in here?” she said to me exactly 12.225 people. I knew I couldn’t trust everyone here so I began to walk around. This building was compleatly hollow, no walls inside or nothing.

I saw a man who was placing a sell order for a Ferox battlecruiser so I ran to him before he could put it on sell order and said “ahh, hello there, are you selling that Ferox?” the man looked at and said, “yes actually I am” I started talking to him about my experience with shield tanked battleships, cruisers and things like that, then I told him that I was looking for a battlecruiser and asked him If I could buy it from him.
The man said “hmm for how much?” I said, is 25m isk enough? The man replied “no, I bought this ship for 34m’s” but we agreed for 29m’s I could buy it from him.

He asked me if I would also want to buy a fit from him. I said “yes sure, what have you got?” he told me the fit and I liked it so I bought it from him.
He guided me to his hangar and showed me his killmails. We got to know each other and he offered me some good quality crash. I told him “no I dont do drugs, but I’m a professional in smuggling them, do you want some?” He looked at me with a funny look, then i heard this big laugh. I never knew a minimatar person like him would be so open minded and free willing.

He told me his name was Nerovar and said “At your service mate” And saluted me.
I told him about Fevul and that I wanted to get revenge on him.
He told me that he was willing to help me destroy him and his pod.
I got happy when he said that he could give me a crew to fill my Ferox and he could bring his own Scorpion caldari battleship to help me.

We helped each other fit our ships with those heavy missile launchers and all those modules. We spent the whole day fitting those huge items to the ferox and his Scorpion.

He told me to join his crew channel, so i did. I walked to the captain seat and set down in the comfortable chair. I liked knowing that I had the power of all those people on my ship. We had a crew from 19 year old’s men up to 42 year old women.

One of them asked me “shall we undock?” I told him yes. “Perepairing Oxygen compression, prepairing ship for zero pressure” The next thing I knew we were undocking this huge station. I looked at the screen and saw that the scorpion was following us, I knew where Fevul was, I knew how he fought, I knew how to beat him.

I set destination to the 0.0 system he used to complex hunt in, so the jurney began.

We were traveling for 1 week when we got a report that he was seen a hour trip away from us. I felt the adrenalin flow to my body, everyone could see the rage of revenge in my eyes. I ordered one of my men to start warping. The warping progress took about 1 and a half hour. But when we finally warped in the only thing I saw on my scanner was a red color.

I yelled at the engineerer “What the crap is wrong with the scanner!!!” he replyed that there was nothing wrong with it. This red color that filled up my scanner were all enemy ships. I heard people screaming in my ship, everybody filled up with fear.

Incomming transmission
Greetings Echo 851 & Nerovar, I see you’v found me. Unfortunatly I’m not looking for recruitments at the moment and Echo I thought I made my self clear that you could not join us again because of your lack experience.
Please dont even bother to.. **what the hell ! why are you locking me? Echo and Nerovar if you aggress me I will hunt you down and make sure you and your clones will never live again! ***
(Fireing heavy missile) OH THATS it buddy you are so done for !!! You just met your death!

I told Nerovar to allign to a planet. He followed my orders, I began to fire with 6 heavy missile launchers at his tempest, Nerovar began also fireing. I told him not to jam him yet. Fevul wanted to make sure I died first. But strangely we were doing alot of damage to him, he hit my armor so I began to take damage sireusly heavy!
Fevul had 30% of his armor tanked tempest left.

Nerovar said to me that he couldnt handle him if I’d explode. I told him not to worry.

Few seconds later I saw my ship was on fire, my crew teleported to safe locations. Nerovar told me that he was to affraid. “I’m ejecting. Sorry but I cant risk my self and my crew anymore” so there I was, Alone in the ferox fighting the tempest with its 5% armor left. I heard a crack noice come from the ship, it was exploding. I ran to the escape pod, I heard 8 shots beeing shot at me so the ship began to explode.

The 9th shot destroyed my ship. But suddenly Fevul was supprized. I boarded the scorpion battleship wich Nerovar had ejected from and began to lock Fevul, I began to jam him, warp scramble him and began open fire. I saw my cruise missiles explode causing him kinetic damage.

His ship got on fire when my 9th shot hit his structure. After 4 shots I saw his tempest began to explode. I watched him with the awsome revenge in my eyes. It was like the deepest flames of hell were burning in my eyes. I began to lock his pod and locked him fast because of my 2 sensor boosters. I cot him scrambled and webbed.

I took a time watching his pod. I had control of his life now. It was all up to me.

I sent him a message:
I watched you kill my ferox
I watched you take my nocx.
I liked beeing in your crew
But now you are through

This is the final words you will see
The only thing I mean to say is

This is “The 14’th shot”

(Your wrath cruisemissile hits Fevul causing his pod to explode)
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. - Mahatma Gandhi