PART IV

Alexander and Svanson approach the Tzukalle system and start planning how they are going to engage the enemy force.

Svanson: I say we send in first a couple of raiders to both scout their forces and do some damage to them while our heavy ships wait for their attackers to enter our trap.
Alexander: But we have no idea how many they are.
Svanson: Well we just have to take our chances, and that Otto and his ship do their jobs
Alexander: Otto, your ships better be fast in locking them
Svanson: If all goes as planed with no screw ups we should be back at base before supper.
Otto: Sir, It will go as planed, I have a little surprise for them if we get into any problems.
Alexander: Our forces will be divided into: Alpha 1 and 2, Bravo 1 and 2, Charlie 1 and 2, Delta 1 and 2 and finally Epsilon
Svanson: where are the Black Hawk and the other units that where with it, I?m not sure we will be able to take them out with out the support of Shadow.
Alexander: Well we have to at least try other wise there is no knowing what will happen.
Svanson: Well let?s do this.

The Raid forces enter the system not know what would happen and without the support of Shadow and the forces that were with him.

Unknown Soldier: Sir, Raid forces have entered the system
Unknown Commander: how many?
Unknown Soldier: 3 Ravens, 4 Scorpions, 12 Moa?s, 6 Blackbirds, 25 merlins and 3 badger mark II
Unknown Commander: Well they?ll never expect what I have in store for them.
Unknown Soldier: How do you want our ships to be set up sir?
Unknown Commander: I want our Battleships to be behind the frigates, the cruisers will be both in front and next to the battleships depending on their fire power.
Unknown Soldier: Sir, do you want me to engage them full force or wait for them?
Unknown Commander: We will wait for them to make the first move

Svanson: Alpha 1m you go and scout the enemy forces and try to get them to follow you.
Alpha Leader: Yes sir, you guys better be ready.

The Alpha 1 squadron heads towards where the scanner indicated that the Unknown force was holding.
When the Alpha 1 squadron came out of warp they were warp scrambled straight
away.

Alpha Leader: Fire at them, FIRE!!!
Alpha Moa 1: 2 Frigates down!
Alpha: Blackbird 1: Sir, I?ve dampened, their scramblers so that we can warp out
Alpha Merlin?s 1&2: Sir, got one of their Mallers
Alpha Moa 1: SIR, Im receiving heavy damage!!
Alpha Leader: okay warp back now!

Unknown cruiser: Sir, I was able to destroy one of their Moas before they were able to warp away.
Unknown Squad Leader: good, now we wait for more information from the commander
Unknown Commander: I want 2 squads to follow them and do as much damage as possible then report to me what their status is.
Unknown Squad Leader 1&2: Let?s go

The two unknown squads go towards the raid fleet to brake the Raid fleet up before the main fleet of the unknown army comes.

Svanson: Here they come, Otto do your thing!
Otto: on it
Alexander: People get ready.

When the Unknown forces enter the raid area they are locked exactly the same time they come out of warped and are shot at by all the ships in the area but are able to take out 4 more moa?s and a blackbird before only 3 ship are able to warp away.

Unknown Soldier: Sir, we got slaughtered they were well planed and expecting us
Unknown Commander: As I expected, well enough of this we shall go into full combat now and slaughter and this time we won?t go into full frontal attack.
We will attack from 3 sides and our first targets will be their battleships.
Unknown Soldier: You want us to hold our formation?
Unknown Commander: Yes, now move out full force.

At the other side of the battlefield the raid army waits for the next attack.

Raid soldier: Sir, im picking up some Kestrels moving towards us
Svanson: They won?t be a problem for us, lock em
Raid Soldier: Sir, it?s taking us to long to lock on them??? Sir?. There are 6 scorpions following the kestrels and they are dampening our targeting computers.
Svanson: Oh my, looks like these pitiful Kestrels will be the end of this Raid fleet and there for end our control in this constellation.

The Kestrels start shooting at the raid army which sits there helpless and waits for its destruction.
The Kestrels quickly wipeout the Merlin?s and start aiming at the cruisers.
Alexander: Shadow had all our Electronic warfare ships so we can?t counter this and we can?t warp away.
Svanson: shoot passive Defender missiles!
Otto: sir, we don?t have that many of them, we?ll never be able to save the entire fleet.
Svanson: Just do it, it will save us some time
Alexander: oh, what?s the use were dead anyways?.
Svanson: stop thinking that way and start thinking there must be a way to get out of this trouble.
Raid soldier: Sir??. All the kestrels have been targeted and are being delt with
Svanson: what? how could that have happened?..
Raid Soldier: Sir?. I see a dozen of our ships approaching and the Black Hawk is one of them
Alexander: Well, Shadow in the nick of time ey? I was starting to panic there ehehe
Shadow: yea, we got into some pirate problems
Svanson: good to have you with us, now if you could damper them down while our ships take them out
Shadow: done and done sir
Alexander: Give em all we got boys

The Battle finally begins with both sides fighting equally well.
Kestrels, moas, ospreys, blackbirds, griffins, condors fly after each other trying to destroy each others while the Ravens and Scorpions await their order to engage the enemy.

Unknown Commander: Enough of this, give the order for the units to come.
Unknown Soldier: Yes sir

The Soldier calls into the radio for some squadron to enter the combat area

Raid Soldier: Sir, there are a dozen units approaching the battlefield.
Svanson: what, they have more units..
Alexander: how can we fight 20 more ships? We?ve lost many units and the battleship can hardly take on 20 other units.
Shadow: he?s right as good as our units are, there is no chance that we can fight 20 more units.
Svanson: Well, we have too
Alexander: I hope your right, Otto what is the status on the ammo?
Otto: It?s alright, not sure how long it will last tough.
Svanson: Command the units to shuffle up, we?re entering the last fight.

Raid?s units fly behind the battleships who shoot at all the ships that were after them.
The Unknowns forces fall back to their few battleships that are left and wait for their units to reach them.
After a few minutes 10 Tempest 5 Megathrones and 5 Apocalypses reach the Unknowns forces and line up.

Unknown Commander: deploy the drones as soon as the raid fleet make and offensive move
Unknown Battleships: Affirmative……