The Unknown Part III

*thump* “Why did i do it ? What’s happening to me ?” An private walks toward John. “Sir u ok ?” John stands up sluggishly “get away from me” says John, John begins to breathe heavily, the private starts walking slowly away from him. “Run..
run! RUN!”

The private is stares at John scared and petrified. He tries to move but hes to scared. John jumps at the private, dives his finger into his throat and *slhhlsss* blood everywhere, John starts to eat the man slowly. In the meantime the commander starts to form a hunting party to find John and eliminate him. “Men we have an soldier out there that has been transformed into something we do not know what it is, but we shall KILL IT!” The men shout and start theyre move on they search for John everywhere. One squad is running through sector F-4 “Halt men, I smell something” they slowly walk pass the corner there they see a torned up body, “what vile stench” one of the privates throws up “shape up we have to find the beast”. Suddenly *shhhhzzz* “huh? Ahhhh”.
“Its here, SHOOT THE CEILING”.

The men shoot insanely into the ceiling while the beast slowly appears from the duct, It runs towards the sergeants and *splash* It thrusted his hand through the sergeants chest killing him instantly. The privates try to run for but the beast is to fast and it kill them *slash* *slash* *slash* It starts to fiest on theyre bodies drinking theyre blood and eating theyre flesh. There was another group in sector G-3 that head all the firing they rushed into sector F-4,

they saw the beast eating the men, “we have located the beast in sector F-4 we need backup group 6 is dead i say again group 6 is dead” the commander is shocked from these news “there’s”. “To all groups to all groups this is youre commander speaking, all group proceed to sector F-4 i repeat sector F-4”. All the troops start to move to sector F-4, the commander orders em to move out. “This is for our comrades lets kill that beast”
*AAAAAAAAAAA* the men run towards the beast.

To be continued….