PETIRMA OUTPOST

10 Hours since Artucis and Animo gave the command to send out the scouting squad to go check out Tzukalle.

Artucis: Shadow anything new from the scouting squad?
Shadow: No sir we lost contact with them after they entered the system at that is almost 2 hours ago.
Animo: I think we should wait at least one hour more before we do something drastic
Artucis: I agree we must give them a chance to find out what happened.
Knomi: Sir I just received a transmission from the area were Tzukall is supposed to be.
Artucis: play it.

Transmission: skkssshhhhhhhhshshh we skshhhshsshssssssssss found shshhshsshshs problem shhhhshshshshshshsh things shshhshshshshshhs every where shhshhshshshshhshshshshhshsh need shshshhshshshs
Transmission Ends.

Artucis: Hmm can you try to clear it so we can hear it all?
Knomi: Ill try sir but it might take some time.
Artucis: do it, Animo get some units mobilised and send them to Fato(Next system to Tzukalle)
Animo: Offcource sir ill send my best man into it Commander Alexander
Artucis: Good ill give you the word when the time is right. Shadow come with me.

Artucis and Shaow-Hawk go to the Tactical room.

Artucis: Shadow can you get me the High council online I need to speak with them about this hunch I have about this situation
Shadow: Sir I don?t think you should listen to your hunches that much, beside we don?t want to bother the high council over some hun..
Artucis: Silence and contact the high Council!
Shadow: ye-yes sir ill have the council online within the hour.

Tzukalle system…..
2 hours ago

Narut: Sir I can't see what is wrong with this system.
David: Me neither the system seems normal.
BlaZter: No it's not okay, we were supposed to check on our ships which disappeared in this system with the entire system on map.
Narut: Well let's head towards the Mining outpost then and see what the problem is
David: Yea lets hurry up and finish this mission so we can meet back up with the others.
BlaZter: I agree David you go check out the station and Narut you go check out the Asteroid field while I try to contact Hq and tell them what we have found up to now.
Narut and David: Yes sir!

As the two of them warp away…..

BlaZter: Weird can't send a message, must be something wrong with this system I bet the mining division is long gone to some other mission.

A little scout ship comes in high speed towards BlaZter but Explodes on the way, another scout ship comes from the Asteroid field but it looks like there is no one controlling it and it nearly hit's BlaZter's ship.

BlaZter hurries towards the Jump gate and in the same time he sends a message to Hq.

Transmission: BlaZter: Sir I must speak quickly, we have found what caused the problem!…..

PETIRMA OUTPOST

Knomi: Sir I have cleared the message ill play it for you:

Transmission:
There are these huge things floating everywhere! I believe this is an Invasion we need assistance immediately!

Animo: I must let Admiral Lando know immediately!

Animo makes haste to the Tactical room and as soon as he
Walks in the connection with the High Council is made.

Artucis: Finally I have some urgent maters I must speak with the council about.
Council Member #1: Speak quickly we have much to attend to!
Council Member #2: Yes speak we have little time.

Animo walks to Artucis and whispers to him the news.

Artucis: It seems my hunch was right we have lost one of our main mining systems to some unknown Starfleet and the only thing we know about them that they have big things floating around and my thought are that those big things are battleships but from whom I d…..

Then suddenly the communicator turns on and screams..:

BlaZter: Hello sshhh anyone shhh does anybody shhshhssshh read me!!shhkhshh? I need shhhshhAkk sistance!! Anyone there shhshshhsh HELAAa–!!!shSshsssshshskshhksshhshsshhshsssshhskshsksh ?…..

Artucis, Animo and the Council Members listen as the communicator goes silent…..

Artucis: It looks like there?s going to be a war and the enemy is well prepared…..