Ég hefði varla gera orðað þetta betur sjálfur. Þannig að ég ætla ekki að reyna og hendi þessu bara óþýdu kopí/pesi stæl beint inn. Svona bara til að skapa umræðu eða eitthvað. Njótið:

“Nobody likes snakes, they are dangerous, they spit, they move quicker than most humans, and they are down right rude. in snowboarding and skateboarding terms, they are the cunt that drops in before you despite it being your ”turn“. we have all been snaked in our time whether it be at the skatepark, the snowpark, the bar, or by an old granny at the damn supermarket. it ain't no kind of fun. i don't mind you snakin me as long as you pull something sick off the jump. snake me and pull a lame flappy straight air though and they'll be trouble.

Anyone who snowboards or skates knows that they are certain things that are considered faux pa's. from holiday makers right up to pro level riders, there are do's and don'ts. i'm all for a bit of attitude in the sport, i like a good on-piste brawl and i can give and take a bit of abuse.

However, this season listening the amount of whinging, whining, and straight up bitchin that comes out of the modern day snowboarders mouth, it's time to draw the line…snowboarding should be about doing. doing it and not giving a fuck. it seems the modern day rider, though, has a lot to say about what not to do… don't wear your pants that tight, don't grab your board there, don't tweak in that direction, don't do that, don't do that trick cos i had that shot doing that last season, don't ride that kicker cos my crew built it last tuesday.

It's a fucking nightmare keeping up with what is or is not allowed and frankly i'm over it. snowboarding politics? forget it. riders are arguing over who's spot is who's…er the mountain doesn't belong to anyone so ride whichever bits you like, and if someone else likes the same bit, hey you've got something in common so be friends! its ridiculous but i even hear riders commenting on each others sticker jobs, ”i don't like his sticker job..“ - what the fuck, who gives two shits?

So if you are one of the bitches out there who talks too much, stop bitchin. and next time you get snaked, snake back, it's all part of the fun!”

Heilsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

geiri@bigjump.is