Smá-saga frá Hawaii Fann þetta bara á venjulegu surfi á netinu og fannst þetta ágæt saga og áhvað að leyfa ykkur að lesa hana líka!

It was late at night, our senior prom had just ended, and my friend picked me up from my car as we planned to go party hopping for the rest of the night.

My friend is another story, he works as a pediatrician for Kaiser in Hawaii, currently he owns a GS400, a Green 1997 Twin Turbo Supra, and a little racer moped. Well anyway, I happened to get picked up in his Supra.. very very nice. We were driving around, cruising through all the usual “racer hangouts” in Hawaii, McCully Zippy's, McCully Shopping Center, etc.. when we pass this extremely nice green integra, custom paint, nice 17's, and a andy's body kit… i'm not sure on the performance side but it sure looked like he spent a crapload on his ride judging from the quality of everything on it. Well anyway, we were “ZUMING” around (haha) and finally end up lined up to this guy… he looks at our car… and well I guess he saw us looking at his, and kind of drew his head back in shame. Drove off and took the next turn onto another street.

The point of this story is, people can always have nice rides, the point is to know and respect what is generally faster than you, I pretty much respect the guy in the green integra because at least he knew when he was beat…

Just a little randomness there…

Fann þetta á http://www.speedmagazine.com/stories/
Það eru fleyri skemmtilega sögur þar!

Svessi

P.s. Ef einhver veit um góða síðu/r þar sem verið er að selja helling af flottu kitti á bíla, helst Hondu Civic please látið mig vita!