Vill bara minna ykkur á að þetta er BETA. Með öðrum orðum “frum/reynslu útgáfa”.

Mér finnst alveg hrikalegt að hafa ekki enn náð mér í key. En það verður að hafa það. En það sem pirrar mig meira er fjöldinn af þeim sem náðu í þetta og hanga á serverum að leika sér. OK, hljómar ekki vel, ég er grumpy gamall kall sem finnst leikir sóun á tíma sem gæti farið í að bera út…
Nei enga svona vitleysu, ég gef bara Tim, höfund CAD-Comic orðið en þetta hafði hann að segja um 2142 Betuna eftir að hann hafði eytt sólahringum í Dead Rising.

Tim
So a game came along yesterday and managed to distract me from Dead Rising. Actually, it's the only game on the planet right now that could distract me from Dead Rising. I'm talking about the Battlefield 2142 beta, and I'm really excited to help test and fine-tune this game. Unfortunately, there is an NDA, so I won't be able to discuss any of it with you until they lift that. However, if any of you readers are in the beta, now or in the near future, drop me an email. Maybe we can get some squad action going.

If you're in the BF2142 beta and want to catch up with me, my soldier name is Absath. I put [CAD] in front of my name for kicks. However I am there to beta test, to help work out any glitches and bugs, not to just “play a free game before anyone else”. Just fair warning if you jump on a vehicle with me and I try to fly it through a mountain. It's beta testing, it's intentional. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Ekki hægt að spila Betuna og gera ekki neitt og kvarta svo undan göllum þegar leikurinn kemur út rétt eins og með BF2.