Þar sem ekki er víst að þetta report verði birt á Clanbase sendi ég það hér svo að öll þessi vinna verði nú ekki til einskis :/

Miracle vs PRGKBF (Gazala & Stalingrad)
After a close and not very convincing win in our last game, it was the polish boys of PRGKBF who were next. Having played this team a number of times in the past in my older clans i knew that they were good, and i knew a few of their names from the good old day’s. They’re specialty had been Battleaxe for quite some time and i remember just edging a win there without any planes as BomberMan from PRGK42/PRFKBF was controlling the air. I had warned my pilots of his ability and that they may have a hard time in the air in Gazala, especially as the form of most of them is still quite poor.

And as axis Gazala our problems started with one of our pilot’s dropping out because of computer problems. And soon my worst fear came true, PRGKBF pilots downed our crippled airforce quite quickly and did a very good job aircamping our runway so our pilots couldn’t really get anything in the air. For those with any experience of Gazala, it’s won in the air, and we really never got any real hold of flags with only infantry. PRGKBF tactics were working very well. But with our vast experience of this map, helped with the problem holding flags for ticketdrop with only 8vs8 players, we managed to keep the ticketdrop to a minimum. PRGKBF won this round with 168 – 65, and we were lucky to get away with that.

As allied in Gazala ,atleast we knew we had 3 fighters to start with and i tried to get the airboys fired up, but to no avail, they were downed after some fierce fighting over the extra airfield, and never really got back on track. We though managed to do better on the ground now, and for a while even got all bases without any airsupport. But the Polish airforce and ground crew was able to win it back quite quickly. And we were back on the bleed, but managed to keep the damage to minimum. A PRGKBF win of 137 – 106

If one had to sum Gazala up in one word for us, DISASTER, we have so much experience in this map, but are so rusty and crappy from time to time, that these things happen. The Polish airforce whipped our arse in the air and that was that, nothing really we could do about it but hope for a Miracle in Stalingrad, a map that is always fun, but hardly our specialty. We had just about everything going against us, with two times the ping of our Polish counterparts on our own server, and nothing going our way. With PRGKBF leading by 305 points against 171 could we bring on a yet another miracle ??

Stalingrad a map that we usually blow hot or cold, losely translated suck or kick ass. We’ve played many exellent teams there, that have Stalin as a specialty and usually do well against the great teams and are crap against similuar or even worse teams. It would all be desided on teamwork, and if we could bring some fun back on Teamspeak.

We started as axis and had a try for a quick cap on the center, but a good grenade ended that hope quite quickly. We then setup defence and try to pick out their tanks before going for the center. After some nice moves from our tankers just that happened, both their tanks were out and we managed to cap the center flag. A few large shouts on Teamspeak reconned we could actually bring out a Miracle out of our helmets. Our defence was exellent and we never lost the center or HQ the rest of the round. Our tankers were doing a super job against the Polish tankers and i myself can’t remember so many tank kills in Stalin. Our infantry was passive and just concentrated on holding the rear and center, tickets kept dropping and the round ended in a 116 – 0 win for Miracle and that meant PRGKBF lead by only 18 tickets.

As Allied we were worried as it’s usually harder to play Stalin as Allied, but with an exellent start we managed to hold of the Axis advance for around 3-4 minutes and managed to cap the center, soon after that we even managed to cap the Axis HQ and the bleed was really on. For a while PRGKBF managed to win the center back but only for a short while. The bleed was really on now and although we never really got into camping the Axis base we managed to keep the bleed for the whole time and ending in a 125 – 0 win for Miracle. Yet another Miracle for the Icelandic boys, and some real nice fight back for the win.

Overall it was one of those BF42 matches were the win could have gone both way’s but with a little luck we managed to fork out two super Stalin rounds after a dreadful Gazala. Full repect for the Polish boys as they are as always exellent players and good blokes. One player said that we really shouldn’t have won this match after our Gazala disaster but that’s BF42 you win some and you loose some GG !
Kveðja Kristján - ice.Alfa