Erm… já…. smá c/p af www.bf-v.com (örugglega upprunalega af official síðunni samt).

Online numbers for BFV were huge the first week it was released and they don't show signs of slowing down. You're all obviously enjoying the the game! Everyone at DICE and EA would like to thank the fans and welcome all the new faces to the world of Battlefield!

Battlefield Vietnam Update
For those of you familiar with Battlefield 1942, you're already aware of the level of support you can expect from the Battlefield team. Battlefield Vietnam is no exception. In the next few months you can expect to see updates which add new features, incorporate community requests and add new content. We're currently working on an update which will incorporate some of your suggestions such as tweaking the M60/LAW combo as well as addressing performance issues experienced by some people. Stay tuned for more information on this in the upcoming weeks.

Server Admins
Be advised, BFV has a higher bandwidth requirement than Battlefield 1942. This is due to the new features added in the game such as overgrowth and airlifting. We are working to optimize these further, but a simple solution includes properly choking your servers to the appropriate setting. We also recommend that you run only one instance of BFV on a server based on your bandwidth pipeline. Some rules of thumb include:

16-player: WinOS or Linux/1.8Ghz processor/256MB RAM/T1 connection

32-player: WinOS or Linux/2.8Ghz processor/512MB RAM/T1 connection

64-player: WinOS or Linux/3+Ghz processor/512MB RAM/T3 connection (You will need at least 4Mbit of bandwidth)

ATI Card Users
We are currently discussing with ATI the issues with BFV and certain high-end ATI cards. As an interim solution, if you turn off Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering you will have a much better playing experience.

That's it for this week, so until we talk next, happy hunting!

EAComMike and the rest of te Battlefield team!

Vei… <br><br><font color=“blue”>Battlefield 1942</font> - <b>[I'm]Jolinn</b>
<font color=“red”>Battlefield Vietnam</font> - <b>[I'm]Jolinn</b>
<font color=“green”>Call of Duty</font> - <b>[Blitz]Jolinn</b>

<i>I wouldn't venture out there, fellas. This sniper's got talent!</i