you have rejected me, i deny the pain that you have giveth me, i feel hurt, i feel pain, i feel angry that is no game.
i once knew you, you were good to me, then you left and left a hole in my brain, it won´t heal, it bleeds, it will only generate hate towards the only one, that is you, ég var einn, aleinn, ég þekkti engan þegar þú komst inn til mín, já þú komst, komst aftur, komst aftur og snertir hjartað mitt, það var sárt, þegar þú fórst, ég hélt ég myndi deyja úr söknuði, ekkert líf, eilífð bið, þú ert sú eina sem ég þrái nú, bara þú, já þú, það ert og munt alltaf verða þú.

i think of you when im alone, you always made me cry when you touched me, i am young, ohh so young, i never grew a day when you were near, you are my life, my whole life, you only need to leave the room, then i get sad, i feel love, and lust, love and lust is what i feel for you, touch my heart, my gentle heart, touch it so i can feel whole again, you came back , back to me, back for good is all i need.

when you died, it made me cry, i have never cried so much in all my life, i got sad, very sad, did´nt do nothing i was supposed to do, but now i know, it is true, it is true that it was all meant to be, when we first met, our first kiss, our first date at the park, i thank you much, so very much, for all the time that we had here alone, you and me.

Eftir Hugarkonna(mig)

á að vera uppdraft að texta við lag… eða bara ljóð eða eitthvað :)