Halló, kæru hugarar og Harry Potter-nördar =)
Ég er búin að vera að vinna í þessum spuna í rúma viku núna og er ekki alveg viss hvernig þetta gengur hjá mér. Ég hefði mjög gaman af að setja þetta á FF.net eða aðra svipaða síðu =)
Áður en þið byrjið að lesa vil ég vara við að eitt atriði í þessum spuna er virkilega disturbing. Það er eina orðið sem passar, fyrir utan sick. Svo já, ég ætla að setja stórt MATURE CONTENT WARNING á þetta og þið sem eruð viðkvæm, vinsamlegast ekki lesa þetta og kvarta svo yfir að þetta sé ógeðslegt, ég var búin að vara ykkur við.
Ykkar einlæg,
H. María Líndal

E.s Ég er með FF.net síðu, notendanafnið er H. Maria Lindal, ef þið viljið fylgjast með =)

-*-*-*-*-*-

Adrianna had been called to professor Dumbledore and the school board’s meeting. She stood at the head master’s desk, her back to the board. She looked just like a boy, which was how she wanted it. Her almost see-through white skin and pastel blue eyes contrasted with her black hair, cut short like a boy’s. Her tall, slim figure was hidden by the black robe, and her messy hair almost managed to disguise her facial features: the big eyes, high cheekbones, delicate nose and plump mouth. She would grow into a beautiful woman, that was for sure.
-You called for me, professor.
-Yes, Adrianna, professor Dumbledore said gravely. The school board needs to have a word with you. It’s regarding the school year.
-Of course, she said, turning around.
Lucius Malfoy spoke on the behalf of the board.
-The wizarding community is in uproar. They do not want the daughter of Sirius Black near their children. But it would be against the wizarding law to deny someone with the powers education. You will be just like a normal student, except for one thing. You are not allowed to communicate with the other students, and you are not to participate in group work. You will be placed under a permanent silence spell, it will lift when you have graduated. We do that to protect the other students, just like we did when we banned you to buy a wand. You will not be able to do magic. You can learn spells, but you cannot use them. Are we clear?
Adrianna did not answer.
-I have already said that I am against this, but I do not have power over the school board, Dumbledore said. Adrianna, do you have anything to say before I place you under the spell?
-I will never be ashamed of my father, she said, looking Lucius straight in the eyes. Never.
Professor Dumbledore raised his wand as the girl turned to face him, pointing it at the young girl. His eyes were full of pain and regret.
-Silencio, he said.
Adrianna bowed her head and left the office.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Adrianna did not look up when the door to her room was opened. She knew who it was.
-So they’ve permanently silenced you, her uncle sneered. Good, then I won’t have to. Take your clothes off.
She pulled her robe over her head, as her uncle turned to the door and raised his wand.
-Alohomora, he said.
Adrianna was in the midst of pulling off her dress when Snape turned back to her.
-It seems I will have to do it for you, you slowcoach, he sneered, waving his wand.
The girl watched her clothes fall onto the floor before she laid down on her back, separated her legs and closed her eyes, clenching her fists into the sheets. The bed creaked as Snape got on it, his clothes already in a heap on top of hers, and he laid down on top of her, forcing himself inside her as far as he possibly could. Adrianna could not remember a time when he had not done this to her, and yet the pain was so searing it made tears slip down her pale cheeks. She didn’t try to stop them, she knew it wouldn’t do any good, the pain was too strong. Her uncle did not utter a word while he moved in and out of her rhythmically, he never did. Just as she was starting to adjust, his rhythm turned to spasmodic thrusts and in a few moments he stopped moving altogether, eyes scrunching up as he shot his load into her. He lay on top of her for maybe a minute before he pulled out, cleaned himself up with her panties and got dressed with a wave of his wand.
-Be timely to the fest, he sneered, lifting the locking spell on the door and leaving.
Adrianna lay there on her back for the next hour, allowing herself to sob her heart out. Then she sat up, pushed herself to her feet, and wobbled over to her dresser to get a new pair of panties. Searing pain shot through her small body with each step, but she forced herself to continue. When she had managed to open the topmost drawer, get new panties and pull them on, she threw the soiled ones into the trash bin in the corner.
‘I’ll have to ask professor McGonagall to buy me new ones, there aren’t many left,’ she thought, sitting down on the bed and stooping for her cami at the bottom of the pile.
She pulled the cami on, then her dress, and put on her socks and shoes. Then she pulled the robe over her head and left for the feast.

-*-*-*-*-*-

-Black, Adrianna Lorraine, called professor McGonagall.
Adrianna heard the gasps that ran through the Great Hall, and tried to ignore the stares she knew followed her as she stepped to the stool and sat down.
‘Hmm,’ the Sorting Hat’s voice said into her ear. ‘A Black, and a Snape. An interesting combination. I have never heard of such a thing before. You are extremely clever, Miss Black, that is clear. You are destined for greatness, no one can argue with that. I think you will be performing amazing deeds before we know it. You are brave, like your father, and stubborn as a mule. You want nothing more than justice, and, yes, you will get it. It will have to be …’ GRYFFINDOR!!!
There was no clapping as Adrianna stood up, took of the hat and put it on the stool and went to the Gryffindor table. She could already feel that the school year would be miserable. Not that she had expected anything else.
Enginn finna okkur má undir fanna hjarni; daga þrjá yfir dauðum ná dapur sat hann Bjarni.