Elizabeth D´Marco, a devoted paladin to Tyr´s cause, spent the majority of her life fighting evil forces, rebuilding villages that had suffered their wrath, healing the wounded and praying to Tyr. There were little time left for her self.

It was a dark winters night, when she heard of a devilish cult thriving well, under the very roads of her homecity Neverwinter she did not think much of it, more Kobolds to drive out of the city… but this was undoubtly diffirent. When she ventured down there, alone. She could easily sense the presence of much darker evil then just a cult of normal evildoers. And when she reached the source it all became too clear, all too soon. At least forty humans were chanting evil spells, 10 more were to be sacrificed on a dark altar at that time, and overseering this entire process was a tall hideously looking Gelugon.

Drawing a blade as quickly she prayed for Tyr helps in this, she launched forward going for the Gelugon first, a hefty strike manage to give it a mighty wound, the sacrifce was halted as the chanters drew weapons and cast spells at the Paladin, she shook some off, feeling the full effect of others, blocked many attacks, felt the cuts of other. The Gelugon laughed as he saw this and told his servants to get her alive, she were to be sacrificed at well.

But Elizabeth was a long time from giving up, after easily dispatching three of the chanters the Gelugon got a little worried… and launched forward into the fray. Throwing his own servants out of the way so he could reach the paladin. But at the same time, her prayers were heard and while she was close to getting overpowered by the continous bashing of evil forces upon her shield and armor in walked a mighty creature… filling the entire room with positive energy, the Gelugon was stunned by the power of that presence. That presence was a Planetar in the service of Tyr, a mighty battle ensued with the clashing of the Gelugons and the Planetars weapons echoing through out the entire sewers, and the screams of the worshippers as Elizabeth hammered them down to oblivion.

The Planetar and Elizabeth emerged as victorious, freeing the captive “would-be-sacrifices” and disintegrating all evil from the place.

“thanks for the timely intervention milord” my mother spoke, “Loraxian, Elizabeth… call me Loraxian”. And with those words their bonding begun, my mother finally meeting love began to spent less time battling evil hordes… more time healing and rebuilding with the help of her lover Loraxian.

One thing led to another, and another thing let to the third one… and my brother was born, Azarel D´Marco. A Half-Celestial, son of an Angel of high status and a devoted Paladin of Justice, he was the new light in my mothers life… Angelborn.

This was two years after they had met, and destroyed the Cult of Asmodeus in Waterdeep. Two years, is not a long time in Devils calendar fore the Gelugon was never the leader, he was merely a henchmen… my mother had made much bigger enemies than she thought, Loraxian suspected this but was never sure…

I would have been sure.

Nenni bara ekki að type-a meira akkúrat núna… sendi inn rest á morgun. :)
<br><br><i>no offense óttar.. reynir að vera harður thug og eina sem þú segir er “mammaþín”
</i>-don-iris að dissa mig…
mitt svar : ha? mammaþín að segja mammaþín?