I couldn‘t foresee what was going to happen but I knew that something was going to. I knew I couldn’t stop it because I had no idea what was going to happen.
I got extremely curious when the prophesy said that there was something major going to happen, something good in my life but It also said that someone would not be happy.
I couldn’t understand but I snapped right out of my thoughts when my husband banged on the door.
“ Hurry up Judy, I can’t wait for ages ! I want what I want and stop whining about it !” my husband yelled through the door.
I hated him more than anything, I wanted to leave him but I couldn’t. He watched me 24/7. I once tried to run away but he only punished me more when he caught me. I had never dared to leave after that.
As I walked through the bathroom door I saw him. He had a disgusting glare on his face that told me that he was in a mood.
He stood quickly up and grabbed me by the hair and threw me on to the bed. He ripped all my clothes off and had his way all night.
I was tired of having to buy new clothes every single time he wanted to abuse me.
I would walk into the store with huge sunglasses on and too much make-up to hide my bruises.
That last time I walked into the store a woman stopped me.
She looked at me with wary eyes and said “ hello dear.” I replied as I tried to go but she held me back. Then there was like a frenzy began , she started staring into my eyes and said in a strange tone “ There I something going to happen to you very soon, you will neither know what or when, but you will feel good about it but others differently. “ Then she rushed off out of the store.
I went home and tought about it while I took a shower. Then the banging began and I went to settle his needs.

The next morning a lay awake, or almost, It had been a brutal night. He was never gentle but now he was more brutal then ever. I felt how the blood in my ear made me dizzy. My nose felt burning and my eyes itchy. My body felt sore, but in a strange kind of way. It felt like it was fading away, my feelings were fading away. I wasn’t sure I was able to feel my legs anymore. As I wondered what was going on, my vision began to go black. I started to feel numb all over my body. And then I realized. I was dying. I was finally able to be free, I was to be free in heaven. I never had to be a sex doll for Earl anymore. I was finally going to get the life I deserved. Then as I was fading away into the light I heard that evil, disgusting voice I hated more than my own life.
“Damn it, now I have to begin paying for it, fuck ! “