Jæja hérna er annar hluti af söguni minni, tók mig smá tíma að klára ^^ en einsog áður þá mun ég líklega setja þriðja hluta upp ef ég næ að koma honum saman þannig að ég verði sáttur. Endilega kommenta =)

When he came to his senses he was unsure where he was and what had happened. He was in a small, bright room lying on a soft bed. Looking around he saw a window next to him and an open door towards a hallway. He looked quickly through the window and saw a grassy field. Thinking back on what had happened he suddenly remembered her, he panicked for he didn’t see her anywhere in the room.
He rushed up and ran out of the room and came into the hallway, looking quickly around he saw a few doors in it and immediately rushed to the closest door. Looking through he was her lying on a bed, curled up into a fetal position under a blanket. He felt a great relief seeing here there on the bed. Though being unsure of she was unharmed he hurried to her side to see if she was all right.
When he came to her side he heard her mumble something and saw her tremble under the blanket. He moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her and started to try and clam her and see if she would awaken. As hey lay there with her in his arms he felt very uncertain as he was both very unsure if she had maintained her humanity from the house and he also wasn’t sure if it even was save for them to remain there.
She slowly felt her senses return to her as she awoke. She felt soothing warmth and as her fears faded further from her she noticed his hands around her and heard his voice whisper to her but could not make out what he was saying. As her strength returned to her she slowly moved her hands around him and held her self close to him. After a few moments she raised her head towards his and quickly kissed him and silently whispered to him: “Thanks, I knew you would keep me safe”.
Not knowing what to say all he did was make a small smile at her and kiss her again. They lay there for a long time resting in each others arms. Suddenly they heard footsteps on the hallway. He jumped up from the bed and quickly scanned the room in search for something he could wield as a weapon for he was intent on standing his ground in order to defend her. His eye caught a glimpse of something that looked like a sword. He launched towards it, quickly unsheathing it. Feeling surprised to see that it indeed it was a sword he became even more uncertain about where they were and if it really was safe for them. Although he was determined to stand his ground there and defend her so he went towards the door and took his stance there blocking the path to the bed.
He stood there with the sword in his hands, ready to attack anything that might try and get past him, waiting for whatever was on the hallway to come their way he started to feel anxious for he had never seen a sword with his own eyes let alone wielded one before now. As the seconds crept by he felt his hands get tenser around the swords hilt, and then he saw a large shadow on the hallway heading his way. He raised his sword to strike as the shadow approached, but as the shadow came through the door and as he drove his sword down he saw that it was no shadow being, but a man wearing what seemed like armor made of steel.
The man quickly parried his blow and disarmed him in the same strike. Not seeming surprised by the boys attempt to strike him down he simply smiled at him and said that it was good he was awake and well. “How is the girl?” he asked. Quite puzzled by his friendly reaction the boy didn’t know what to say and simply stood there gasping at the man standing in front of him. What puzzled him was the fact that the man was dressed in a few hundred years old armor and seemed quite at home in it and with ancient weapons.
She sat up as she heard the man speak and spoke back to him in a quiet voice: “I’m fine thank you, perhaps you could tell us what this place is?” Hearing her voice the boy turned around and felt relived for she seemed to trust that man. The man spoke again, this time in a stronger voice than before: “It is good you are well, and as for what this place is I cannot tell my self really but all I know that it is safe from the madness of the house we found you in, more I do not know my self even after staying here for over a decade”
Quite puzzled by the mans words they were uncertain what to say but hearing that he claimed the place was safe and that they seemed to be able to trust him for whatever reason they could not tell. Standing there for a moment the boy wasn’t able to comprehend what really was going on till he noticed that the girl had stood up and was standing by his side supporting her on his arm. She smiled shyly at him and looked into his eyes, as if to edge him to say something to that man that was standing before them.
Realizing that they hadn’t grasped what was going on the man raised his voice again: “May I perhaps ask what your names are young ones?” that question struck them hard for when he asked they realized something quite dreadful, they could not remember their own names, let alone each others names. Standing there lost in thought for a moment, looking at each other asking with their eyes what their mouths could not speak. They gave it thought what really had happened and started to try and think back on what had happened before they had entered the house they had been so lost in terror within, they also realized that they could not remember much more before that.
The man noticed that they seemed not to know. “Don’t worry, you aren’t the only ones that have forgotten, come to think about it I don’t think any of us that are here know our true names or much about our past. You guys were indeed luck to come together for you didn’t seem to be in shape to have made it out of there if you’d have been alone.” Feeling partially relived that they didn’t seem to be the only ones that had come there they stopped thinking about what their names were and sat back down on the bed to try and contemplate on what had been happening.
As she sat down she noticed that her glasses were missing from her nose, bit startled by that discovery she looked quickly around in hope to see them but failed to do so. Then she raised her low voice asking the man: “You wouldn’t happen to have found a pair of glasses with us when you found us? Also if you don’t know your name what are you called?” The man was a bit shocked by her sudden question but quickly managed to compose an answer for her: “Ah yes the glasses, I knew I was forgetting something, and as for what I’m called they usually call me Bear around here.” He dug around in his pockets and pulled up a small parcel and handed the girl.
She opened the parcel and to her great relief she found her glasses inside, undamaged and clean, having quickly looked at them she put them up and then she could quite quickly see why the man was called Bear. Letting out a quiet giggle she managed to startle the boy sitting beside her for he had never heard her laugh. Bear realizing that it was indeed him she was giggling at wasn’t surprised by it but quickly spoke again: “Ah yes I get that reaction a lot, on the other hand if you want to get out of your old clothes and into something clean there should be a change of clothes in your closets, and as for sleeping arrangements, will you be sharing a room or will you have separate rooms?”
They looked at each other for a moment bit puzzled as they heard those words. After a moments hesitation they both spoke simultaneously: “We should be able to share a room, after all we have come this far together.” Bear smiled and spoke again: “Albright then I’ll notify Roan of that arrangement then; he’ll be pleased to know that we won’t have to expand the house again soon.” The boy seemed lost by those words but quickly regained his trail of thought and asked Bear: “How many are in the house exactly?” Bear paused for a moment when he heard the boys question and started to seemingly count on his fingers: “Err, we are forty one, no wait forty three now with you guys in this house, to our knowing there are three other houses like this one but we don’t know how many are there but I think there were around thirty to seventy in them last I knew”
Stunned by those numbers they seemed quite lost in thought and then asked simultaneously: “Did they all those people come the same way as us?” “No” replied Bear, “Some were found wandering in the woods or sleeping beneath the cliffs east of here. Other than those two ways others have come the same way as you guys” Barely having finished the sentence Bear turned around and started to move out of the room “Well I must get going now, you guys should decide what you want to be called and once you have found names for your selves and settled in come find me in the main hall” The moment he finished the sentence he was gone out of sight from the bed they sat on.
Taking some time to figure out what they exactly had been told they sat there on the bed for some time just holding around each other feeling that all this was somewhat so distant from the reality they felt as they had belonged to. All this seemed somewhat fictional to them, the amnesia, the surroundings, the houses, Bear him self seemed like some fictional character from an adventure novel to them. After a few moments the boy stood up and kissed her on the forehead and told her he was going to get the clothes from his room and then be back. As he left the room she felt somewhat sad and partially afraid for she didn’t know what was to be expected in this house.
While he was away she decided to see if she had strength to stand and check the clothes Bear said were in the closet. It took her a bit of an effort to stand up and walk to the closet and she managed to do it without supporting her self on anything, which she though was great. As she opened the closet she saw what looked like a pair of pants and a shirt made from wool and then a dress that seemed also woolen but not as coarse. She stumbled towards the door and shut it, intent on at least getting some privacy while changing her clothes. She sat down on the bed with the shirt and pants besides her and as she started to undress she heard a knock on the door and saw the boys head peak in through it. Feeling relived it was him she asked him to come in and help her change for she didn’t feel very confident in standing by her self for too long.
When they had changed they decided to start thinking of what they should call them selves, feeling bit blank it took them a while. After some thinking and talking, they could both agree that they had been each others light of hope back in the house they first remembered them selves in. Thus they agreed on calling them selves Aaron and Ilana. They thought that it might take them some time to get used to those names but they believed that those names suited them best in light of their circumstances. Having decided on their names they decided to go and see Bear as he had asked them to do in the main hall, then they realized that they had no idea where the main hall, or even where they were to begin with.
Still feeling bit shaky when they headed off to find the main hall she supported her self on his arm when they walked about. Feeling relatively safe there with him she was finally able to relax a bit, but she could not help but feel bit nervous for she had no idea where they were or what their future held for them now. Would they be stuck there for all eternity or would they maybe get back tot heir homes one day, even if they didn’t know anything about the place they had come from they were certain that they had known each other before coming there because of the deep feelings they shared for each other. When they walked down the hallway they quietly talked about those things and as they passed the doors there they noticed that no one seemed to be there and that most the doors on that hallway were towards rooms similar to their own.
When they came to the end of the hallway they met a rather large wooden door and as they opened it they saw the sky above them and a pathway beneath, they were outside now. As they looked around they saw two other buildings forming a courtyard with the one they came from. Looking around it they saw a few persons that were either working on some tools or what seemed like weapons. When the people noticed them they seemed to smile at them and then just simply get on with their work, but one stood up and approached them, a young looking girl that had been sharpening something, when she approached them she introduced her self as Elaine. “We’ve been waiting for you guys to come to for some days now, its good to see that you are well enough to go about. I believe that Bear is waiting for you guys in the main hall” she said and pointed towards the largest building.
They thanked her and headed to the building she had pointed them towards. When they opened the door they came into a large hall and saw in it a fair number of tables and benches along with what seemed like a kitchen in the corner of it. In the other end of it they saw Bear sitting by a table with an elderly man and a middle aged woman, as they approached them the people by the table noticed them and called for them to come and sit with them. They sat by the table next to each other and told Bear that they had found names for each other. The elders by the table seemed happy with their choice of names when they heard them.
When they had told Bear their names he introduced them to the elders he was sitting with: “This here is Roan and he takes care of keeping things in check and leads us and this here is Mira, she takes care of training our folks in combat and magi, I my self can be called Roan’s errand boy and I also lead our men when we head out.” “But you must be starving” Mira said, “after all you guys have been sleeping for days” she clapped her hands together and shouted for some food to be brought to them. Few short moments later an elderly man came with a large disk filled with food for them. Both Aaron and Ilana realized as they saw the food that they indeed were starving and the moment they plate was in front of them they tore at it with their bare hands in order to feed them selves.
The elders by the table could not help but laugh at them as they, almost animal like, ate the food. When they had finished the food before them the old man introduced him self and claimed to take care of the meals in the house. When they finally realized how much they had eaten and how fast they had eaten it they felt greatly ashamed of their behavior but managed to utter thanks to the man for the food. When they had thanked him Roan told them that they should now rest but stay inside the house for their own safety.
As night befell they sat in their room and watched the landscape outside the window. Quickly they saw the shadows of night creep over the land like thick tar flowing over the lands, engulfing every plant and every stone in its path. When the shadows grew closer they felt their fears grow stronger again. They felt the same feelings of fear and terror that had filled them in the darkness within the house grow stronger inside them as they saw the shadows approach. Starting to feel insecure again, seeing the shadows approach them like a pack of starving wolf’s intent on devouring them.
She felt the fears seep in and she started to loose her feeling in her limbs, she felt like she was alone with no support in the darkness. Starting to tremble from fear she felt a tear run down her chin and saw another fall onto her glasses. Sitting there shaking from her fears she soon started to sob. He had been sitting there lost in thought about this strange land where the darkness seemed thick like tar and a strange presence that seemed to fill the air around them. Suddenly he noticed some sounds besides him, not expecting to hear anything he was startled by the sounds. Then he noticed her sitting next to him, hunched and looking down at the mattress, trembling and sobbing, and soon the sobbing turned into crying.
When he finally managed to realize what was happening to her, the tears were flowing down her face. He quickly moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her and tried to calm her. As held her close to him she started to feel his warmth and touch, when she felt his touch she started to get calmer and her fears faded away, soon after she moved her arms up around him and locked them around him, looking up at him with tear wet eyes. When he saw her face red from crying and her glasses fogged from tears he moved his arm and took her glasses off her and ran his hand down her cheek and kissed her.
As he kissed her she felt calmness move in over her body and she immediately kissed him back and pushed him back onto the bed. There they lay engulfed in each others arms in the darkness, enjoying the feeling of safety and warmth from each other they fell asleep after a while lying there in each others arms. Their sleep was restless and felt uneasy as if they were moving but their warmth and touch kept them feeling safe and sleeping well.

When they woke up they felt something was off. They were looking up at the sky as they lay there and all around them was high grass. Startled by the unexpected sight they stumbled about trying to grasp what had and was happening to them. Both searching for her glasses and the house they had fallen asleep in they only managed to find her glasses. When they managed to calm down they both noticed that the view from the spot they had woken up on was the same as had been from the window in their room. Also they saw when they looked around tracks in the high grass where they had walked the day before.